Awkward moment part: 42 SUMMER EDITION

Okay guys, since I haven't updated since may or so, this one's gonna be really long.

211. That awkward moment when you get excited for summer then realize that you don't have anything to do.

212. That awkward moment when you get sunburnt.

213. That awkward moment when you die of dehydration because you drank all the water and there's no more.

214. That awkward moment when you miss your friends from school.

215. That awkward moment when you're just sitting in front of a screen for summer.

216. That awkward moment when TV channels are doing something special for summer.

217. That awkward moment when you go somewhere you've never been to in summer.

218. That awkward moment when you're forced to go on trips.

219. That awkward moment when it's too hot to go outside.

220. That awkward moment when you sleep in all day.

221. That awkward moment when you're too lazy to go anywhere.

222. That awkward moment when you don't have friends for summer.

223. That awkward moment when you go binge watching your favorite shows.

224. That awkward moment when you binge watch youtube.

225. That awkward moment when you have homework in summer.

226. That awkward moment when you have to buy a new swimsuit.

227. That awkward moment when during school hours you have too much to do and in summer you're bored.

228. That awkward moment when you're stuck in a hot car for a road trip.

229. That awkward moment when there's a surprise trip that your parents keep from you. ( I know you are reading this mom and dad. Tell mee.)

230. That awkward moment when you are in your room watching teen titans go.

-----_-----_-----_-----♡☆♡☆
Guys I finished and this chapter and the a/N have more than 300 words. Even though it's like 30 more words. But have fun during your summer everyone! ☺ comment what you will be doing during summer, if you want. I'm not forcing anyone ☺