Your eyes lit up at the mention of your hero costume. You had designed it with the help of Aina, the most fashionable person you know! You also had quite a bit of help from Kou, as she is in marketing and knew all about what made a hero look appealing. "Already? I totally thought I was gonna have to go on my internship without it," you said, your voice full of relief as you took it off his hands. The case dropped, being much heavier than you expected it to be, before you quickly supported it with another hand.

"Speaking of your internship," he curiously began, looking quite thoughtful (even though he was wearing a mask). "Do you know Miruko and Hawks personally? I was quite surprised when I got a call from both Pros requesting you." The way they spoke about you was very unprofessional.

You knew Miruko had called the school, she told you herself, but Takami too? "What did, uh, Hawks say about me?" You eagerly asked.

It was a little weird calling him by his hero name. You preferred his name name – Takami-san. You wondered if he'd ever let you call him Keigo. You hadn't kept contact with him and he still hasn't visited you yet. But still, you thought about way more than you should. Whenever a stupid bird flew against your glass window, a little hope swelled in your chest.

"Answer my question first and I'll answer yours, alright?"

"I met them when I was visiting my grandparents in Kyushu," you confessed. "Hawks was a regular at their restaurant, so we ended up talking a little here and there and I met Usa- Um, Miruko through him."

He nodded, and you've never thought he looked more intimidating than now. Ectoplasm accidentally glared at you while recalling his call with Hawks. He didn't like the young hero much. Not that he was jealous of his success at a young age or something like that, but because he was so disrespectful towards older heroes. And he didn't seem to care much about being a hero, judging from his interviews.

Ectoplasm himself was the most surprised that Nezu was giving you a chance like this. Not that you don't deserve it – you do (contrary to what Eraserhead thinks) – moreover because this has never happened. Not the General student to Heroics bit, no, that happens every once in a while – he was surprised at the fact that two high-ranking pro heroes were so interested in you, a General Education kid.

A few minutes after Nezu had made the decision to let you go on internships with Miruko, he got another call. "Hello, this is Ectoplasm of UA. What are you calling about today?"

"Hey-o! This is Hawks speaking. I'm calling to request a Gen-Ed student by the name of [last name] [first name] to intern at my agency."

Again? And it's Hawks this time! The number 3 hero in Japan! What kind of relationship do you have with these heroes? It's uncommon for Pros, especially young ones like Hawks, to take such interest in students like this. He could only hope what he suspected wasn't reality.

He and a couple of other teachers (namely Midnight, Recovery Girl, Snipe, and Present Mic) were aware that a few students had feelings for you and they were all rooting for someone. Midnight was quite adamant that you and Uraraka were endgame, while he himself was rooting for Shinsou from his own class.

But throw a Pro Hero into the mix? Not only was it weird, but also... How can one compete with a Pro lady's man? Hawks is quite literally the most sought out bachelor in Japan! His ship is going to sink.

Present Mic, nosy as always, had been eavesdropping. His hearing was beyond average, of course. "Another one?" he asked, looking quite smug as he sent a glance towards Eraserhead.

Hawks heard his not-so-quiet whisper. "What do you mean another one?"

Ectoplasm let out a brief sigh. "Another Pro requested [last name]."