2.6 - it's not u (mostly)

ابدأ من البداية

"Who'd request your wimpy ass!?" That voice soured your mood, but you tried to stay normal.

You coyly scratched your head as you peered away. "Oh, they're really underground heroes. I don't think you know them..."

Bakugou smirked. "Of course you were only requested by some low-ranked nobodies."

"Yeah, I've never heard of them before this. Hawks and Miruko, was it?" A kittenish smolder made its way onto your face as you tried to refrain from laughing at their reactions.

The class gawked at you in awe. "NUMBER 3 AND NUMBER 6??"

"WOW!"

That purple kid began to wail, tears dramatically bubbling out from his sockets. "S- She wasn't bluffing! She really is going to steal one of our spots!!" he blabbered, his heavy lisp prominent in his voice.

"Told you so." You simply shrugged, a motion that seemed to anger Bakugou further.

Bakugou jumped up from his seat, obviously feeling threatened by your presence. "As if someone like you can steal my spot. You're fucking terrified of me, you bug."

You staggered back, alarmed by his sudden movement and animosity. You quickly composed yourself, embarrassed by your surprise, and looked at him, your face scrunched up in confusion. "Scared? ...Of you?" You let out a mocking chortle, though you still refused to look at him. "I'm not scared of a guy named Kacchan."

"Don't lie, you shitty pest," he hissed, beginning to stomp towards you, his forceful trudges causing the room to shake. You were surprised he didn't correct you calling him Kacchan, but maybe he just didn't notice because of his immediate rage. Your antennae perked up at every tremor, and you nervously shook as he came closer. The class was nearly dead silent, the hostility between you two permeating the classroom. Though, you could still hear Mineta's distressed heaving.

He was right, it was a lie. How could you not be scared of Bakugou Katsuki? The boy who slapped you so hard you fell into a coma. Every time you glanced in his direction you couldn't suppress the cold shiver that ran through your spine. 'What if it happened again?' you always wondered. He was someone you could never be caught off-guard around.

He's too much of everything. Too loud. Too angry. Too stubborn. Too strong. Too competitive. Too brash. Too mean.

Bakugou Katsuki is mean. And you're scared of him.

"Kacchan," Izuku uttered, standing up from his own seat. There was a protective gleam in his eyes, that made you feel proud almost. It was now that you realized that this wasn't the Zucchan you knew, but Izuku. You almost couldn't believe how much the Heroics Course had helped him mature, but the proof was undeniably breathing right in front of you.

Bakugou whipped his head around. "This has nothing to do with you, Deku."

Izuku staggered back for a second, his resolve subtly flickering, but he stood strong. His green irises hardened against the stark white of his sclera as he stared at Bakugou almost challengingly. "It does if it concerns [first name]." He never used your first name, especially without an honorific. It was almost scary.

That red-haired kid then stood up. You felt bad for not remembering his name. "Hey, let's not fight, guys," he said, trying to calm down the two. You suddenly felt bad for starting all of this.

"Is it fucking opposite day?" Bakugou derided, shocked by Izuku's assertiveness. "Or is it everyone piss Katsuki off day? Because, fuck, you guys are really fucking good at this."

Midnight held a protective arm in front of you. "Bakugou, take another step and I'll have to use my quirk," she calmly said.

He stopped in his tracks, briefly glaring at the 18+ heroine before focusing on you again. "If you're not a damn wimp, then what happened at the Sports Fest, huh!? You were fuckin' scared of me, damnit!" he yelled, his voice slightly cracking at the end. "Look at me and say it to my fucking face - say you're not scared of me."