Chapter 1

[POV:in ???s thoughts.]

I open my eyes to see what's around me, it's dark, very dark. It didn't take long for me to adjust, there were five men and one older woman. A lot of them looked deathly old with skull-like face paint, are these the people he told me about?

[POV: 3rd person]

The new ghoul looks around trying to get an understanding of its surroundings, his eyes are met with Sister Imperator's as she says,

"Welcome, you have been summoned to the dark church, young ghoul what is your name?"

The ghoul looks surprised, as if nobody has asked him that before,

"My name is Iris, miss" The ghoul looks her in the eyes while she is looking in his,

"Now I must ask, what type of ghoul are you?" she asks while writing his information down on a blank sheet of paper.

"I am a fire ghoul, now may I ask, why am I here?" Papa steps forward and give sister a nod, kind of telling her 'I've got this'.

"You are summoned here to play guitar for us, in our band while spreading the message of the dark lord." Papa states briefly.

"Now, there are other ghouls for you to meet, but that will be in the morning. For now you will be escorted to your room by a sister of sin, she will also give you your uniforms to wear. You will be given four different uniforms: one for sleep, one for the ministry, one for rituals, and one for parties."

Papa continues to talk while walking him to the door, then mentions a thing that interests the ghoul.

"Tomorrow after meeting the other ghouls and talking to them for a bit, one of them will take you shopping to get essentials like showering products, clothes, room decor, and other things you may need. You will be given a great deal of money to get those things, spend it wisely. You also get to pick the ghoul or ghouls you go with."

The ghoul gets a bit excited and their tail sways but then they change to a nervous stance, Papa reads that and senses their anxiousness about something.

"My ghoul what is wrong?"

Papa says as he stops walking, just a few feet away from the door.

"I am just a bit nervous about meeting the other ghouls, that is all sir."

The ghoul says quickly and quietly, avoiding eye contact with the older man in front of him. Papa can tell he's nervous and doesn't like to talk much by how fast and quick he responded.

"There is no need to call me sir, you may call me Copia, and there is nothing to be worried about! My ghouls are very nice! They will like you straight away!"

Papa reassures the ghoul, the ghoul softly smiles at him before opening the door and being greeted with a sister of sin. The sister kindly introduces herself before directing the ghoul down the halls and to the basement, they walk past doors with names on them. Rain, Aether, Swiss, Sodo, then a blank one. They stop and the sister quietly says, "This one is yours," While pointing at the blank one.

"They will put your name on it soon." She tells the ghoul as she gives him his stack of uniforms before walking off into the darkness.

The ghoul enters his room, he sees a queen size bed, with a night stand beside it.  He looks around a bit more to find a dresser, a bathroom door, and a closet door. The ghoul opens up the closet door and hangs up three of his uniforms before getting changed into the night time one. When he took off the clothes he had originally worn before, a ripped band shirt and black jeans, he then walked out of the closet and put them in the dresser instead.

He walked to his bed and got in it, he noticed how comfortable it was, that it was soft.  Softer than any bed he had ever been in. He laid there for a bit, getting comfortable then quickly falling asleep.

(Author note: Sooooo How do you like the first chapter? I put a lot of thought into it and changed multiple ideas I had and I hope you like what I came up with!)