Prologue

[Setting: Summoning room, The ministry, 12a.m.] [POV: 3rd person]

Click, click, click....

The sound of Papa Emeritus's steps as they echoed throughout the ministry. Papa goes down to the basement, clearly looking for something, or maybe someone..

Creaaakkkkk...

The slow door opened to reveal nothing but noise. Ghouls throwing picks, yelling, all while a taller ghoul is trying to calm them all down. Papa looks down to see the cards of a game, Uno..

"Ghouls! What have I told you about playing Uno without me down here!" Papa says as the commotion stops. Sodo, the angry fire ghoul stopped mid throw, as he was about to hit Swiss with his guitar pick. While Swiss had his hands up frozen but head tilted over at Papa. Mountain, the tall ghoul, was in a corner by Rain because by the time Papa had yelled he had already given up. The Ghouletts? Nowhere to be seen, safe choice. Now Aether, he was in the kitchen eating a banana while chatting with Phantom.

Aether curiously comes out of the kitchen with Phantom trailing behind him while Papa exclaims "Aether you were supposed to be watching them!" Aether looks down and shyly replies "I got hungry!" Papa sighs, "Whatever, Ghouls I've got important news, Rain go get the Ghouletts" Papa orders.

[10 minutes later....]

Papa claps his hands together

"Okay, Now that everyone is here I have news.. We are getting a new ghoul tonight. This new ghoul will be taking Swiss's guitar off his hands, before any of you get mad." Papa pauses and looks at Sodo before speaking again,

"I talked with Swiss and he said the help is greatly appreciated." Papa says as he looks at Swiss

The ghouls are silent, not knowing what to say until the ghouletts squeal and get excited,

"I hope its a girl!" Cirris states.

Papa responds calmly, "It is a male ghoul, but he is also in his early twenties so a bit younger than all of you, I expect nothing but kindness from all of you."

Papa said the last bit in a stern voice. Aether raises his hand and replies, "How do you know about this ghoul? You said he's being summoned tonight."

All the ghoul looks at Papa also questioning the answer. "The dark lord spoke to me last night and said he was going to send me that one, only described a few things about the new one.I don't know why but he's the one he chose for us."

 The ghouls look at each other slightly shocked, but go back to doing their own thing while Papa quietly leaves the room to the halls of the dark ministry. 

(authors note: This is a before the chapter thing so you know the context of the story, I hope you all enjoy! 457 words.)

(question: Do you guys want a character page?)