Chapter 17 End

"are you ready?" Jimin asked Suga holding his hand who nodded smiling as they went on the stage the army cheered loudly for them bringing big smiles on their faces.After few songs,Rm declared that there is a surprise for army making everyone cheer loudly as the screen focused on four hands with rings making the army go wild it was none other than taekook and yoonmin.

"Army how do you like the surprise?" Jungkook asked making the crowd go crazy after their concert it was all over every news everywhere it was about them.

" What do you think now?" Jimin asked Suga who smiled.
"Nothing I am just very happy" Suga said smiling.

Armies were so happy with the news that made the members more happy.
"You guys did went a bit drmatic though" jhope said as he saw the couple cuddle on the couch suddenly ,he felt very single looking at them.

"Hyung!you should also do something!" Jhope said nudging Rm who was stealing glances of Jin sitting at the other side talking with Taeyung.

"I know!" RM said making jhope laugh.
The members were very happy when the tension finally faded.

"We should celebrate this shouldn't we?" Jungkook said as Taeyung nodded as they turned to Jimin.
"What?" Jimin asked.

"Your card, you have to give us a party for your engagement" Jungkook said as Jimin thought for a moment and nodded.

Jimin went away when his phone started ringing.
"It's ringing" jhope said as Suga looked at the phone it was Jimin's mother Suga suddenly felt nervous...

"Did Jimin told his parents?" RM asked Suga as Suga made a confused face.

"I am not sure everything happened quiet fast" Suga said a bit worried gulping it was his parents after all.

"Just pick up" Jin said smiling.
"Yeah! you can also get to know their reactions!" Taeyung said as Suga picked up the phone with trembling hands.

"Hel-hello?" Suga said.
"It's not Jimin, Who is it?" Came a stern voice,it was Jimin's father.

"I..i am Suga he is not here.." Suga nervously said biting his lips as the member looked at him with all the seriousness the room had turned quiet Jungkook hold Taeyung tightly as they watched nervously.

"So its you my son has engaged to, truly a shame.." his father said he sounded displeased when RM noticed suga's face turning pale he frowned.

"Is everything okay?" RM asked him but Suga didn't said anything.

"I...i am sorry" Suga said making everyone worried in the room.
"I can't believe it even now" his father sounded displeased making Suga more sad..wasn't he happy with them? Suga thought.

"I..i am sorry.." Suga apologise.
"Why are you apologising? It's all that brat fault got engaged but didn't even bother to tell us!" His father suddenly said making Suga surprised.

"What?" Suga asked confused.
"Give the phone to that idiot he dare to hid this with us, I can't believe this ! I heard from others about my own son's engagement, and dear I know our Jimin is not the best one, but still take care of him and yourself. Do come to visit us his mother's misses you alot" his father said making Suga speechless his cheeks were heating up.

When Jimin returned he was confused to see Suga on his phone, "who is it?" Jimin asked him.

"Your father" Suga said handing him the phone he was still red, "yes dad?" Jimin said as he heard a loud yell from the other side.

"Yes..yes I know" Jimin said as he took the phone outside he came back with a long face later.

"Suga..my parents wants to meet you" Jimin said scratching his neck as Suga blushed.
"I..i know" Suga said as Jimin kissed him on the forehead.
"Get a room!" Jin said throwing a pillow at Jimin who smiled.

"Don't worry I will be there" Jimin said.
"Of course you have to be" jk said.

"Don't get so full of yourself did you even told your parents?" RM asked as Jk smiled.

Taeyung looked at Jungkook gulping he looked nervous,Suga could see it very clearly, "they asked me when is the marriage!" Jungkook said smiling widely as Taeyung looked surprised.

"When?" Taeyung asked him.
"Long ago, they were very happy" Jungkook said as Taeyung looked down shyly.

"That's enough suddenly you guys are getting harder to tolerate for me get a room or else I am leaving" Jhope said his face red making everyone laugh.

Few years later-

Jungkook wake up! Taeyung said yelling loudly at 3 am in the middle of the night.
"What is it?" Jungkook asked sleepily it was still dark but when he saw Taeyung tear stained cheeks he got up completely forgetting his sleep.

"What happened baby?" He asked as Taeyung sobbed.
"I am hungry" Taeyung said.
"Why are you crying then?" Jungkook asked confused.
"I don't know!". Taeyung said as Jungkook hugged him rubbing his back
"Is the baby asleep?" Jungkook asked rubbing his back as Taeyung sobbed in his arms.

"He is hungry as well" Taeyung said sobbing in his arms.
"Oka okay I will get something for you to eat" Jungkook got up and started making something for Taeyung when Taeyung was done eating Jungkook sat by his side messaging his feets as he looked at him happily.

"I am sorry" Taeyung said in his sleep.
"Silly"Jungkook said kissing him on the cheeks.

"Hyung it's a boy!" Jungkook said hugging Jimin tightly who smiled widely.
Jungkook did not stop smiling for days after the baby arrived he looked after it day and night even Taeyung was surprised as Jungkook was literally glued to him but he felt happy as well.

"Hyung what about you?" Jungkook asked Jimin who had come to visit them and was playing with the kid Jimin seems to like the kids alot.

"What?" Jimin asked Jungkook confused
"I also need someone to call me uncle!" Jungkook said as Suga frowned.
"I can call you that since you are old enough to be a father of a kid" Suga said as Jungkook laughed.

"We will think" Jimin said holding suga's hand who blushed.

"It was hobi hyung!" The five year old kid said innocently trying to hide hands behind his back with Jhope in the kitchen that was messed with flour and blue flood dye all over their face.

"Both of you!.. what should I do?" Jin said as the kid almost made a crying face he knew his uncle's weakness..they can't see his tear.

"Don't cry or your father will kill me Jin said holding the baby in his arms.
"I will clean it and bake you some chocolates okay?" Jin said as the kid kissed him on the cheeks lovingly.

"Hyung!" Jhope called feeling ignored.
"Clean the kitchen or else I will smack you with my fry pan!" Jin threatened him leaving the kitchen with the kid.

"You all have changed"Hobi sobbed cleaning the kitchen.

Author's note.
Thank you for following behind the screen obsession till the very end.
I hope you loved your experience I will improve more with the stories.

I hope you guys will tell me if you have a request for a particular ship or plot.😊😊😊
While you can also check out my new work, I Belong To The King with taekook and yoonmin.