𝐼: 𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝑇

Start from the beginning

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

3 HOURS LATER , 5 PM (17:00)

Aurelia finally finished the 5th episode of the day, and turned off the TV. She stood up to check the time. 5 PM. fuck.

She checked her messages, and she had 20 from both Kara and Alex, and 2 missed calls. They were all reminding her of getting ready. Obviously, she already knew what she was gonna wear. Right?

Aurelia quickly stood up, and walked over to her closet. She started going through her clothes, until she found THE dress to wear. It was a black, spaghetti strapped - dress which would hug her curves perfectly. She paired a black leather jacket with it, and some black high boots.

The blonde layed everything ready on the bed, and finally walked over to the bathroom. She removed her clothes, and took a quick shower.

After showering, (and the effort of having to dry her hair.) She quickly put on the clothes she had picked out earlier.

Then, her phone rang again. It was Alex, again. She answered the call, as she sat down infront of her mirror and started doing her makeup.

"mhm?" she asked.

"have you started getting ready yet? It's already 6 PM, and i'm coming over at 7. Gosh, you better put on something appropriate. Not what you wore last time-" Alex rambled.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry, Alex. I'm doing my makeup right now, and i am for a fact wearing something you would call 'appropriate'. What's wrong with sweat pants anyway?"

"It was a michelin star restaurant! Obviously you don't wear sweat pants to one. Everyone would stare at you!" Alex explained.

"Okay, okay." Aurelia sighed. "In my defense, i didn't even know we were going to a michelin star restaurant! I thought we'd go to like.. a simple cafe, or whatever. Anyways, i still need to do my hair, so, i'll see you at 7?" Aurelia asked.

"Fine, see you at 7." Alex said.

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐓 !!  ⬆️

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐓 !! ⬆️

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

7 PM (19:00)

Immediately after the clock hits 7, a knock is heard on Aurelia's door. Obviously, it was Alex. She didn't even need to use her x-ray vision to know. Despite the kryptonian always forgetting a shit ton - this, she had memorized. She headed over to the door, and opened. And like Aurelia thought, no -- knew, Alex was standing there.

"oh my god!!" Aurelia squeeled. "You look so gorgeous, Alex!"

After hearing Aurelia's words, Alex couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, Lia! You look great too! Finally dressed according to dress code too. Love it."