them forgetting your birthday

- requested on tiktok
[some suggestive]

- requested on tiktok [some suggestive]

˚ Harry ˚

you sat in the great hall with ron and harry, staring aimlessly out of the window opposite you.

both boys talking to each other about their potion's homework, harry's hand holding yours, his thumb soothing along the back of your hand. lying against the table, your head resting on your arms, glancing up at harry, a small frown on your face. he noticed you looking at him and looked confused.

"what's wrong love?"

you let out a sigh, sitting upright, your voice quiet as you spoke.

"you don't remember?"

he looked even more confused, Hermione rushing up behind you with a small gift bag.

"happy birthday y/n!"

she exclaimed with a smile on her face, turning to face her you smiled weakly as she leaned down to hug you.

you heard ron let out a gasp as you turned to look at Harry again, shock on his face.

"no no, your birthdays not today, is it?"

you huffed, rolling your eyes, standing from the table.

"i think i'd know when my birthday is, but thanks for remembering Hermione"

you turned back to her and hugged her again, whispering another thanks to her as you lifted your gift from the table, hearing Harry call after you.

"happy birthday then love, i'm sorry"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

˚ Ron ˚

you were sat in the Gryffindor common room talking with Fred and George as they wished you a happy birthday and handed you a gift.

"thanks guys, i really appreciate it"

you smiled, your mind clouded with the fact Ron had forgotten your birthday, just as one of the boys were about to ask about it Ron walked in.

"what's that for? and why're you talking to them?"

he asked pointing to the gift and then to his brothers, making you sigh as you looked up at him.

"they can remember but my own boyfriend can't?"

you huffed, grabbing the gift and heading off to your dorm, thanking the twins again. Ron standing confused as he began to question his brothers.

"it's her birthday, you seriously didn't remember?"

Ron's jaw dropped, quickly rushing after you, carefully taking hold of one of your hands to turn you to face him, frowning when he saw you crying.

"i'm so sorry love, so so sorry. let me make it up to you, please?"