𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ♥︎ 24

Start from the beginning

"Orla's about free form and doing your own thing and Emily's about being clean and structured," Tiffany shrugged. "I mean, it might make a good team."

"Having both their strengths together could really bring us together as a team," James smiled. "I'm glad to see that they've put their differences behind them, though. And to see that Orls has her best friend back."

"So, we need to choreograph a new routine for Regionals," Kate announced.

"Actually," James stepped forward. "Y'know- y'know what? I think we need two routines."

"Why?" Orla asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah, why?" Emily echoed her.

"Because we're gonna make it to finals," James shrugged with a smirk.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Everyone joined in, grinning and laughing.

"Love the way you think, James! Love the way you think!" Chris smiled.

"We also need a second routine because, if you make it to finals at Regionals, you compete with a brand new routine," explained Kate.

"Some studios don't even bother choreographing a second routine because they know they're not going to make it to finals, but obviously The Next Step is," Orla smirked. "Right?"

"Are me and Michelle still doing our duet?" Eldon asked.

Michelle instantly said. "It's really not that important, we can cut it."

"Well, actually, Michelle," Emily said. "Considering what James just said, what I was thinking is that we could put your duet in the last dance. I mean, Riley and Orla have both told me how amazing it is."

"It's amazing!" Riley grinned.

"So, why don't we utilise that and use it to win Regionals?" Emily said, letting everyone digest this idea.

Most were onside. Except for Michelle, who looked weirdly against this idea.

"Okay, so I guess you guys start talking about concepts, because we have a lot of work to do, alright?" Chris said, as he and Kate left the room.

"Okay, so, does anyone have any ideas?" Emily asked immediately. "Orla?"

"Um, well, I was thinking we could do a sort of 'school's out' theme, y'know?" Orla pitched.

"Oh yeah," some seemed to like the idea.

"Yeah, and we'd have like, props, definitely, props for everyone," Stephanie smiled.

"James?" Emily raised her eyebrows at the boy.

"I just got outta school, Orla! Don't put me back in school!" He laughed.

"I do appreciate Orla's suggestions, but, they are a tad cliche, I mean, why not try something new?" Emily shrugged.

So she pitched. "Why don't we think about, kinda, an Alice in Wonderland vibe routine?"

"Oh yeah!"

"That would be so cool!"

"Emily's suggestions for the routine are cool, just very unlike mine," Orla smiled.