What is wrong with him?

"Helion? Do you want something? I ask.

"I want Arabella." he responds.

At that point we all look at him.

"What?" Emiliano questions.

"The new girl. Her name is Arabella. I like her, she is going to be my new bestie."

Wow. What a gorgeous name, it fits her perfectly.

"What if she doesn't want to be your bestie?" Emiliano mocks him.

Helion fake gasps dramatiaclly and puts both of his hands over his heart.

"Everybody wants to be my bestie and even if she doesn't want to I will make her." he says the last part with confidence in his voice.

"You can't just force somebody to be your bestie." Dimitri states, while returning his glance at the book in his hands.

"But I want her..." Helion begins, sounding like a spoild child. Sometimes I really wonder if we are twins. Most of the times he acts like a kid." ...and you have also interest in her." he finishes.

He is right, she caught all our attention.

"I mean your not wrong, she is interestig and I want to get to know her." I say.

" I am always up when girls are involved." Emiliano say with a smirk on his face.

"She seems nice." Dimitri says. Helion, Emiliano anf I look at him and then at each other. He doesn't like anyone but us and only speaks to us or the teachers if necessary.

**************************************

Now it's lunch time and we sit at our normal spot in the back. We wait for her to enter the room. After about 15 minutes she still isn't here. I turn to Dimitri.

"You were the last one of us who saw her. Do you have any idea where she could be?" Dimirri told us earlier that he has history with her.

"I don't know." he answers.

"Where could she be?" Why do I care so much?

"Maybe she felt sick and went home?" Helion guesses and shrugs like it's nothing but he is upset.

"Or maybe she is eating somewhere else with a friend." Emiliano suggests a hint of anger in his voice. I know he wants to see her again and he gets angry when he doesn't get what he wants. In this point Helion and Emiliano are pretty similar.

"She is new here. She knows nobody in this school." I say to him.

She doesn't show up at lunch and I feel disapointed. I want to see her lovly eyes again.

We get up from our table and walk through the hallways towards our lockers. Then I spot her with another guy he has blond hair and blue eyes.

Fisting my hands, I get this weird feeling inside of me. What is he doing with my Αγαπημένος? Wait 'my'? Since when do I see her as mine? And is that weird feeling jealousy? I've never felt like this. But I would do anything to be that guy there. (Sweetheart)

I look at the others, the thought of her with her with this guy doesn't sit well with them either.

Suddendly she burst out laughing about something he said to her. Her laugh is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. But why the fuck is she so open with him? This morning she looked at me so nervous and couldn't even speak without stottering.

"Seems like your new bestie has already." Emiliano says to Helion.

"Just shut the fuck up you βλάκας." Helion normally doesn't get angry so the sight of Arabella with that boy over there pisses him really off. (Idiot)