After some time they went to the bonfire and enjoyed it. While it's done and everyone goes to their rooms Shivani says to Arun, "Let's take a walk in the Park."

"Sure.", he said as there was no valid reason to deny it.

"You seem so happy.", he said suddenly.

"Why won't I? It's been so long since I decided to visit Mussoorie.", she said looking at the hills around.

"Nice.", he said and they sat on the ground near a lake.

"Which place you want to visit lately?", she asked.

"I never thought of one. I was busy"

"Yeah. I get it. But you have one of the best jobs. I always admired doctors.", she said with a smile.

"It surely looks the best from the outside.", he said looking intently into the water.

"I'm sure Raq must have convinced you to take leave for this trip."

"Actually, I resigned two days ago.", he said looking at her. She snapped read and asked, "What?"

He smiled and said how he listened to her while she was talking to that girl on the night of the engagement. How he felt suffocating about his routine. She is shocked to listen to all this.

"I didn't know you were there too.", she said.

"Thank you. I don't know if this works for me but there is nothing left for me to try.", he said looking at her.

She smiled. She feels good about helping him. So she asked, "If you don't mind, what made you think you are not okay with your life?"

"It's complicated.", he took a deep breath.

She checked the time and said, "We still have 6 hours before they wake up."

He hesitated but somewhere he felt that opening up to her would reduce his burden.

"My dad always wanted to be a doctor. But his financial condition was not very strong. So he gave up his dream. Later with Raq's dad as a partner started a real estate business and started making enough money. The moment I was born, he decided that I would become a doctor no matter what. He used to tell me that I was born only to fulfill his leftover dream. I worked hard to be the best in my studies. I slowly started loving science. I passed my PG entrance with a single-digit rank and chose Neurosurgery.  Because the more complicated the problem is, the more of my potential comes out. I'm done with PG and worked as an intern at Bombay General Hospital. Raq was studying his PG then. Later I took up a job at 'Life at Poddar's' hospital.

I'm earning well but soon realized that I never started living my life. I don't have friends. I don't have places to go and enjoy. I don't have people around me to talk to. Raq was always there for me and asked me to be normal like him. But I couldn't dare. There is always this fear of letting my father down. So I stayed like that. Like a robot who does his work perfectly but never feels anything.

But when you said to that girl about having a break, I thought it was a sign. Let's see if this works.", Dev completed and saw Shivani was listening to him patiently.

She smiled and said, "Why didn't you try living the way you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe I thought I would fail."

"What happens if you fail?", she asked.

He asked, "Don't people fear failures?"

"They do. But I asked what happens if you fail?", she asked again.

"I thought I was letting my dad down. It's not easy to make such decisions at this age. If I was younger I would have taken it."

"My dad wants me to become a lawyer because he always dreamt of it and couldn't become one. I joined LLB. I even passed with distinction. But I always wanted to be a writer. I convinced them. After a lot of bickering, they agreed.