"I am done with this shit" Ash grumbled his eyes lighting up with Aura. His hands glowed and he pointed his hands in opposite directions of each others. From the tips of his fingers, beams of Aura erupted and struck the necks of Titans, decapitating them.

With the threats taken care of, Ash looked at the Gate, and raised his right hand. His eyes glowed, once again as he began uses his power to call the elements of nature and bend it to his will.

"Oh Lord Kyurem! The Dragon of Ice. Oh Mighty King! I praise you oh Lord" Ash chanted his hands glowing in power "Lend me the power of Ice. To protect and to smite thy foes"

The air stilled, becoming cool as temperature began to drop rapidly as a chill permeates throughout the area.

Then an arc of pale blue light erupted from Ash's hands and hit the gap in the Wall, where the gate was. Ice, clear pale ice, began to rapidly form across the gate, expanding outwards and rapidly began to seal the Gate, which had an eight metre hole in it.

It took only a few seconds as the freezing Ice slowly and completely sealed the Gate.

Ash put down his hand as he admired his work. A nice Icy formation had completely blocked the entrance.

"It's done" He muttered, but he knows it won't be permanent. The Ice would melt, more quickly because of the Titans on the other side of the wall constantly battering against it. Their body heat would cause the Ice to melt faster, much faster than under normal circumstances.   

"If only I had sawdust. That would have slowed the melting down" Ash thought looking back "Now it's time for the signal"

Normally he would have sent a telepathic message. But he doubted the Soldiers would appreciate strange voices suddenly speaking in their minds.

So with that in mind, he created a slightly bigger Aura Sphere and launched it in the air. The energy sphere erupted in a ball of fire and light.

The signal was given for the next phase of their plan to begin.

Up in the Walls they all noticed the Light Show.

"It's the Signal" Rico yelled.

"Damn! That bastard sealed the Wall" Mitabi looked awed "With fucking Ice no less!!!!!"

"And looked at the Mouse, it's taking down Titans left and right" Anka said in awe looking at the streaks of lightning taking down many enemies.

Pixis looked pleased with the result. He was prepared to do a speech to motivate the troops, something which he had practiced along the way from Lord Wald's Castle. But looks like he won't need the big ass speech anymore.

Not that he is complaining. At least he doesn't have to send hundreds of Soldiers in a needless slaughter.

"Yeager you're up!" Ian yelled.

"On it" Eren shouted, squeezing the trigger of the ODM Gear. Cables shot out of the device and Ice-Burst Stone Gas erupted from the exhaust propling the Titan Shifter off the Wall and towards his destination. Mikasa, Armin and the other elites followed him too.

It took them a few minutes to land near the boulder their path was easier with Pikachu taking out most of the Titans.

Eren looked at the Boulder in thought. Could ye carry it? He shook his head. He can't doubt his abilities now. He has to do it.

But how? How would he turn into the Titan? He doesn't know that.

"What the hell are you waiting for Yeager?" Mitabi shouted waving his Sword "Turn into your big ass Titan form and carry the Boulder!!"