You are too kind Kenyu-nii (-^〇^-)

Oh that

I don't know either
I'm planning to quit the
team actually

What???

Why?

Wait

Don't tell me it's about
That Kaneko guy in
your team u told me
Abt before Σ(-'Д'-ノ;)ノ

well..he isn't wrong (⊙...⊙ )

I understand where
he is coming from

I don't think I can be in that team
I would probably let them down
Since couldn't even believe
In my own power

Hey

Don't say that

I swear you are the best person
that team has ever gotten

Okay?

Do u want me to cancel the work today?

You sound tired

I did Invite you after all...

we can go do something else to ease ur mind!
h

earted by (n/n).Kunn_

It's ok dw

I want to try something
else too if I didn't make it to
the football world

Gosh you overthink too much

I'm sure with that impressive skill
u have u will definitely go to the
World Cup someday!

But I'm glad you finally want to try modeling!

You have no idea how
my manager keeps nagging
me Abt u wwwwwww

I'm so excited!
hearted by (n/n).Kunn_

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

(Y/n) blankly stares at his cousin's message. His faded (e/c) eyes read the same letters again and again, somehow hoping it would change to something more hateful and negative.

The truth is, (Y/n) was nowhere near disappointed by being benched at all. He looks as if he was amused more than anything. During the time he was being benched, The only thing on his mind was how long it was going to take his team to disappoint the whole stadium.

He knows those imbeciles of "teammates" can't do anything without him. (Y/n) couldn't fathom that one seemingly colossal, foolish teammate managed to amass enough grievances and support to orchestrate his benching on a crucial match, all in a futile attempt to bask in the spotlight. The irony of the failed scheme was not lost on the captain.

In addition, he couldn't help but find it pathetic. The supposed mastermind had not only failed to oust him but also underestimated the resilience of the team, which persisted despite his absence on the pitch.

In the eyes of the public, (Y/n) was poised to become a victim rather than a perpetrator.

The narrative woven around him wouldn't cast him as a traitor or a deserter but as an unfortunate soul framed and ousted from the team. It was a twist of fate that painted him as an unlucky figure rather than one who abandoned his teammates, securing a sympathetic perspective from those watching the unfolding drama in the stadium and beyond.