"Lets perform together at the festival." Duke says as they start conversing while I just watch them in amusment.It was fun ok.

"Can I really do that?" I hear Daniel blurt out.
"Yes you can.You have a great voice trust me." I finally say after being quiet for so long.

Actually Elijah I would also want you to perform with me at the festival. Duke says just like he said to Daniel.
"Hah?B-but I didnt do anything.I dont know how to sing?" I blurt out suprised at what he asked me.

"You did.When you were humming to that tune and Daniel singing along to it I could feel the honesty in both of your voices." Duke says.
"You should join Elijah.You had a really great voice. Daniel says supporting Dukes opinion.

And thats how I find myself in Dukes house along with Daniel.Now I understand what Jiho and Duke felt when they would sit with us.

I felt like I was intruding while Daniel kept telling Duke what to do so that he doesnt pay more or how to save more on something.

'I swear anxiety is scared of him.Maybe thats why hes such an airhead.'

"Do you want to hear this?Its a song I wrote."
"Wow you write songs."
"So cool!" I mutter actually feeling a little bit excited.
"I...its for the festival."

As soon as the song starts both our eyes go wide.It was so good.Really good.And he is the same age as us.

"I want you two to get started on the melody since my voice is a bit stronger and I dont want your voices to sound weak."
"Okay."
"Mhh."

"You'll sing this melody first since the beginning is important."
And you will sing this other part." Duke says handing our parts to us.

As we mesmorize it Daniel starts singing first and then I go after.After finishing they stared at me wide eyed and I thought I messed up but I was wrong.

"Your voice is great its just that its too feminime."
Duke says.
'Well fuck me.Sorry if that I cant make my voice deep when Im singing."

"Sorry." I say looking down. 'I knew this was a bad idea.'

"What if Y/N sings?"
"Huh?"
"Whos Y/N?"
"My-my twin sister."
"She has the same voice as him."
"Well if you can get her to agree than yes?"
"Wait I can still-I mean she can still perform even though she doesnt go to our school?"
"Yeah."
"Ok then.Give me the lyrics so I can give it to her so she can learn them."
"Here."

I take a photo of the lyrics and give them back to Duke while Daniel practises.
...
After it started getting a bit late we decide to stop there so me and Daniel could go home.I leave before Daniel so I could go home before him and get ready to get to the convience store.

Taking my wig and binder off I wear a hoddie and a a pair of sweatpants.Sitting down I start memorising the lyrics.

'Should I?Do I have what it takes?I hate when I doubt myself so why?Ughhh this is so annoying.Im gonna do it and thats final.Im not gonna let some little insicurity take the best of me.'

I huff now being more determined as I start memorizing the song lyric by lyric even practising my voice in the correct tone it was written.

A while had passed and by now it was 11:57 so I decide to head to the convience store.

Finally arriving I see someone walk past me.My eyes widen as she only raises an eyebrow at me while I just stare at her back in shock. 'It was Crystal.She was so damn pretty but why was her hair brown?'

Deciding to let it go I open the door of the store entering inside.

"Welcome-oh Y/N!" Daniel says waving at me.
"Hi Danny." I say waving back and smiling.
"Did Elijah tell you about the song?
"Yes he did.I even memorized it as a whole."
"So youre gonna perform?"
"Well I guess so." I say chuckling a little.

Hearing the bell of the door ring both me and Daniel turn our heads towards the sound seeing Duke and Jiho walking in.

"Welcom-"
"Hhi.Do you remember me?Last time."

As Jiho came to apologize I started talking to Duke about the song and how much I loved it.I actually did.He was flattered and then he started telling me on what to change and how I should be careful with my voice.

Smiling I nod my head as I write down some of the things he said.Im mostly doing this for them cause if this was for me I would not even bring it up as an idea let alone do it.

I then big them goodbye going home since my job there was done.I mostly just wanted to meet Duke in my girl form so he could tell me what to do and shit.Im actually glad Im in the fashion department cause I genuinly dont understand shit about music.

The next day insted of Elijah being there I went there as Y/N.Singing my part with Daniel and Duke was amazing.It was genuinly really fun.Even Duke was suprised on how our voices combined so good.

We still practised more and more until the day of the J-high festival came.Knowing Id have a hard time changing *bodies* was already a fact but knowing I couldnt let anyone down made me to try harder.

"I know Im ready." I mutter to myself before going out and making my way to school.
____________________________________
A/n:Hello my lovely readers.This is part one of the J-high festival arc.I hope you all liked this because it felt a littel cringy at the end.I just hope that Im also able to make the second part.Anyways dont forget to vote if you enjoyed it.Bye💕