Go to some new place. Meet people. Leave the baggage of the past here itself. Refresh yourself. Try to find the peace you want. Come back when you feel content and do whatever your heart says. Okay"

"What if my heart says to continue this job and do everything according to my family?", she asked after some thinking.

"Then you respect your family's happiness more than your happiness."

"What if my heart says the opposite?"

"Then you want to show your family that your hobby can make wonders."

"Does that make me a bad person?", she asked again with confusion.

"No. It will not. Why are you thinking about the future right now? Anything might happen in those 4 days. Why not take your decision after you come back? Because a decision can only go wrong if we are confused. And you my friend, are confused as hell.", Shivani said with a smile. She sounds like a counselor.

The girl wiped her tears and started doing something on her phone.

"What are you doing?", Shivani asked.

"Applying for leave.", she said.

She hugged Shivani and thanked her. Soon Shivani's cab arrived.

Flashback ends.

And so here I am after the resignation, standing in my bedroom looking at the jar with a single 500 rupee note. I dropped another note. Today is surely a special one.

Next day.

Shivani's POV :

"No. No. No.", I said to Raq while entering my cabin.

"Give me one good reason why you can't come with us.", he asked.

"I don't want to be a third wheel in between you both. Go and enjoy with Geetha. And I am very busy with my article.", I said.

"You will not be a third wheel. You need a holiday so badly. Trust me you'll enjoy it.", the offer is so tempting but I can't disturb their romance. Like, come on. I'm single and can't digest their PDA.

"No.", I said sternly.

"Yes. Geetha wants you to come. Don't deny it because it's Mussoorie.", shit. I want to go there for so long. How hard can it be? They will do their work and I'll do mine.

"Fine.", I said aloud and he went away dancing like a child. I called Mom and Dad. I informed them about the trip to Mussoorie.

Dev's POV :

It feels different to not wake up early. To not get ready and just sit there and do nothing. I'm in my thoughts and I heard my doorbell ring.

I opened the door and there stood Raq.

"Am I dreaming?", he asked in his overdramatic voice.

I rolled my eyes and he continued, "Mr. Dev Narayan is not in his hospital. I went there and they said the doctor was on leave. And I thought you had a heart attack or something because you never take a leave. Now tell me what happened?", he asked. I can't hide anything from him. With all the unwanted emotions inside my head, if I am still sane then this man here is the reason behind it.

"I took a break. I wanted to go somewhere and explore.", I said.

His face lit up with my words and said immediately, "For the first time in your life you have made the right decision. Then I have a perfect plan. I and Geetha am going to Mussoorie. Why don't you join us?"

"I don't want to be an extra. Moreover, I want to go alone.", I said while drinking water.

"You will be alone. I mean we will be doing our work and you can explore the place. Trust me you'll enjoy it.", I don't have a fair argument to turn down this offer.

"OK. I'll come. When are we going?", I asked.

"Tomorrow. 6 a.m. Sharp. We will start from here."

He said and went to his flat.

Mussorie then. I just hope this break brings me miracles that Shivani believes. I dropped another note in the jar and slept.

POV ends.

"I thought it would be impossible to convince Dev. But he was already planning some trip alone. I just asked him to join us and he agreed.", Raq said to Geetha over the phone.

"Cool. I know your plan works. Let's just hope they will get along well together.", she said.

"Yeah. I already informed Shivani to come to your place by 6. We will come there by 6:30 a.m."

"Ok, babu. Bye. I love you."

"I love you angel."