Do you have a special one ?

Sorry for the big delay y'all, I've been busy with life and haven't gotten the change to be writing 🙁
Anywho the designs of how they look in this book will be at the end! Artists will be credited so make sure to check out their other arts!

Warren pov:
I watched him sit on my bed and awkwardly look at him.
"It's okay.. sh-" i stopped, realizing I forgot his name, god I'm terrible at remembering things !
"oh, my name is shrignold!, and I already know your name, you're Warren" shrignold said smiling at me. "Yeah, Warren the eagle"
I add on, he looked at me still friendly,
"ah yeah, Warren the eagle"

3rd pov:
Warren was smiling due do that, You could see his face turn red more then their light pink skin. "Thank you for remembering my name,.. im so sorry I forgot yours." Warren said playing with his fingers and looking around, avoiding eye contact with Shrignold.
"Don't sweat it Warren, it's not that big of a deal" He says nicely, looking up at him, but realized Warren wasn't looking back.
"You okay? You keep looking around"
Warren started to stutter "n-no, I'm okay it's just..." he says, not ending his sentence and grabs his lyric sheet for his song.

Shrignold pov:
Warren seems different from the other teachers, he's really awkward and anxious...
'maybe it's because he just moved here?' I wonder to myself.
Speaking of that, I wonder if he has a special one or knows he has one?
Being the only teacher that teaches love and acceptance, I love helping the teachers find their special ones but they always brush me off, which is kinda annoying.
Maybe he'll be different!
"Hey Warren, do you know anything about love?" I ask as I turn look up at him again, he looks at me this time.
"um, yeah I guess. But I've never really been in a.. relationship ." Warren said, he cringed as he confessed that.
"Oh really? You never found a special one?" I asked surprised, but come to think of it I've never found a special one.. yet!

3rd person
"Yeah.. I'm busy with my work and I d-dont really know people" he says, looking away once again focusing on putting this papers away.
"Oh, maybe I can help you!" Shrignold says in excitement and grabbing Warrens hand and starts walking with him to the living room.
Warren was blushing as Shrignold drags him around the house.

Warren pov:
God this is kinda embarrassing, why didn't I just lie and said I do have a special one? As i was getting dragged around with Shrignold, I look at him, his wings are so beautiful I love the design and the hearts on his wings are so cute.
I was blushing slightly.
"Um, where are we going?" I ask him, noticing we're going to random rooms.
"Ohh yeah I forgot I'm taking you to the living room maybe if you interact with some teachers you'll get more friends and maybe one will develop a crush on you!" Shrignold said giggling, joking about the last part?. But No I don't want that! That seems so weird, I just met these people and they don't seem like they like me. Only shrignold is the one talking to me, "I don't think that's a good idea" I say and hold tight to his hand. I'm nervous to talk to the others, I'm not really a people person. "Why not?"

Shrignold pov:
I asked him "why not?" I'm genuinely confused. It worked for Colin and Tony, I'm just trying to help him why can't he see that?
"I'm just,.. very uncomfortable with that idea., and I'm not ready to talk to anyone" he admitted, looking away from me.
He was holding my hand tighter, I felt bad for pushing him out of his comfort zone so I nod. "I'm sorry Warren, I didn't know this was making you uncomfortable" my face relaxes and I smile at him, but before we knew it we were in the living room.
"why are you guys holding hands?" Colin asks looking at us.
Warren panics and let's go of my hand, quite quickly. "N-no reason he was helping me!" He blurts out.
"mhm, he sure was" Tony teases Warren smiling. I don't think Warren likes being teased, should I say something..?
I turn to Warren, reading his body language and expression was tough, but it was clear he was upset with the teasing.
"It's true! He wants to know you guys more" I explain, holding my hands up "and maybe even find him a special one" I smile happily.
Warren turned to me, with an angry expression .. did I say something wrong?