The Champions knew that the guards could easily lie and get them in trouble, as they held the power in the kingdom. The lack of punishment for their actions made it even more frustrating for the Champions, who felt their efforts went unnoticed. Despite this, they knew not to speak up, which would only lead to more trouble. The last thing they wanted was a lecture from the king or any of the head guards.

The group made their way down the path, their guards fighting valiantly against the occasional monster that appeared in their way. The journey was not without obstacles, as they had to destroy any camps they came across along the old Zone path. As they traveled, they couldn't help but notice the many broken statues scattered throughout the landscape, some still standing but barely buried behind bushes, trees, and rocks. After some time, they reached a clearing filled with mud and water, creating a small swamp-like area. Despite the challenging terrain, Link was determined to keep Zelda's horse clean and helped her navigate the swampy ground carefully.

As a Royal knight to the Princess, he understood the importance of always maintaining a presentable appearance, including his horse. If the White Horse were to get dirt or mud on it, he knew that he would surely be punished. He had learned this lesson the hard way, having previously been punished by his father for his horse getting dirty.

His father, who held high expectations for him, had reminded him of his role as the knight who held the sword that sealed the darkness. He was expected to maintain a pristine image and avoid shaming the Royal Family. Unfortunately, on a previous expedition with Princess Zelda to conduct research, he returned with his horse covered in dirt, thereby earning his father's disappointment and shame.

Zelda and her horse were slowly making their way through the muddy terrain. The ground was slippery and treacherous, and the other horses sank with every step. Zelda's horse seemed to sense the danger and was very anxious as they tried to follow the cleaner path.

The horse was clearly nervous and on edge, and its fear was palpable. It knew that one wrong step could mean sinking into the mud and struggling to escape. Its eyes were wide, and its nostrils flared as it tried to anticipate the best path forward.

Meanwhile, the other horses were faring much better. They moved effortlessly through the mud, their hooves barely sinking into the soft earth. This only made Zelda's horse more anxious, as it wondered why they were struggling while it was not.

The horse believed it would sink with every step and was on high alert, ready for disaster to strike. But as they continued on, its fear began to subside. It never sank into the mud, and with each successful step, the horse became more confident in its footing. Eventually, they made it through the muddy terrain unscathed, but Zelda's horse was relieved to be back on solid ground.

As they journeyed through the ruins, the group encountered a pair of gruesome monsters, their sharp claws glinting in the dim light. The Champions tensed, ready for a fight, but Urbosa was quicker. Her hands crackled with electricity as she unleashed a fierce Thunderbolt attack, engulfing the monsters in a blinding electric field that left them twitching and smoking on the ground.

The guards stared in shock and annoyance, their weapons still drawn, as Urbosa approached to inspect the monsters. She nodded, satisfied with her work, and gestured for the group to continue.

They pushed deeper into the ruins, the air thick with the musty scent of ancient stone and decay. The path grew narrower, the walls hemming in on them until they were forced to walk in single file. Link rode at the front, eyes scanning the shadows for any sign of danger.

As they emerged from the cramped passageway, the Forest loomed ahead of them, dark and foreboding. The Dracozu River flowed nearby, its murky waters churning with unseen currents. The group urged their horses forward, carefully keeping close to Zelda's steed to ensure her safety.