money mase 💵
time out boys
jude don't be rude
kayo don't provoke
lani u can do no wrong my lovely x

mini scouser
love u mase xxx
i'm coming over btw xx

starboy ⭐️
same
order me wagas chilli chicken ramen from uber eats plz

money mase 💵
done
lani?

mini scouser
i'll stop at maccies on the way
feeling like some chicken selects

MESSAGES

andres
yo
can i come round?

lans
i'm going to masons' x
is it important? x

andres
nah just wanted to see u tbh x

lans
i'll go to urs after i leave mase's x

andres
okay cool x
i got ur fave mint hot choc powder thingy x

lans
ur the sweetest x

REAL LIFE

when kalani arrived at mason's apartment he had already ordered himself and bukayo wagamamas, kalani had showed up with her chicken selects.

mason flicked on the tv as they ate their food, clicking onto kalani's most recent youtube video before she noticed.

"mase turn that offf!" she whined when she saw, "i don't wanna watch my own video i'll cringe." she threw a chip at him in annoyance.

"never," he smiled cheekily, picking up the chip which had landed on his chest and eating it, "plus, i've heard you and filly are 'relationship goals' in this video" he smirked.

she sighed, "from who?"

"kayo, you know he watches all your videos"

"course he does" she rolled her eyes, smiling.

the door opened and in walked the man they were just discussing, "hello ladies" he exclaimed as he entered, sitting on the sofa kalani was laying on, picking up her legs and laying them over his lap.

"speak of the devil" she said.

"ooo speaking about me, cheeky"

"oh no, chatting shit actually" mason chimed in, "fucking dickhead mate hate the guy" he directed towards kalani, jokingly.

"oh shut up, what were you actually saying?"

"just discussing how you're my biggest fan, watching all my videos and shit" she grinned.

"oh yeah, number one fan right here. sign my tits please" he lifted up his top.

the other two laughed as mason pressed play and kalani's voice filled the room. "i actually can't." she cringed, "turn it off i beg"

"never!"

she watched the video in silence as the other two boys 'awwed' at the moments when her and filly were together.

after the video ended, kalani sighed. "guys i think filly might actually be falling for me."
mason and bukayo looked at each other, and the girl's eyes widened once she realised what she'd said. "no i mean, like, um. love? he's like falling in love with me" she tried to cover herself up, failing miserably.

the two guys sat up straight, staring at their friend. "kalani, we always know when you're lying. what do you mean you think he might actually be falling for you? are you guys not like, already fallen? like face on the ground, bloody nose, busted lip fallen for each other." bukayo asked.

"fuck" she sighed, throwing her head back. "okay, this goes nowhere, i mean nowhere," she emphasised, the two boys nodded, eager to hear what she had to say. "it's fake. it's a pr relationship until my music gets released."

mase and kayo looked at each other, mouths open in shock, "what the fuck?" mason asked, dumbfounded.

"please don't tell anyone. nobody knows, not even the girls. fuck. i wasn't allowed to tell anyone"

"nah man, what. you guys were such relationship goals. i'm gonna have to get rid of my fillani pinterest board now" kayo's voice was low.

"be serious for a second bukayo. like actually. so you're telling me, you threw away the absolute love of your life for some pr relationship?" mason asked.

"the love of my life?"

"jude!"

"fucks sake. i thought you guys would actually be serious for a second. me and jude could never be together. we hate each other half the time we're around each other, and my brother would fucking kill the both of us. also he's been a dickhead recently."

"only because you broke his heart lani! i will always take your side cause you're my fucking guy man, but jude's told us how he feels about you" bukayo exclaimed.

"well he's got a new girl now. and i don't have feelings for him anymore. in fact maybe i have feelings for fil now" she defended, getting more pissed off at her friends.

"don't lie to yourself kalani"

"both of you have no idea what's going on in my life!" she threw her arms up in anger before standing up, grabbing her things and leaving.

INSTAGRAM

imamfstarboy i feel like a disappointed father man23 likes | 6 comments

23 likes | 6 comments

mountainmase rightttt

iloveneymarjr 😐

ringmybell ...
- imamfstarboy debrief tomoz!!!
- iloveneymarjr tf kayo. what happened to nowhere???
- imamfstarboy joking stink even when ur mad i won't betray u xxxx

AUTHOR
arguments!!!
secrets out to someone!!
also
sorry for the bad updates
a levels are acc killing me off like hello
where has all my time gone?
give me back my peace