1

A woman was lying on a chaise lounge.

She has long and curly icy blonde hair like a princess's, fair snowy skin with a bit of golden freckles underneath her bright hazel jewels that were doll-like which were closed. She had her left hand caressing her cheek as the right one touched her thigh that was exposed through the sheer white lacy negligee and her creamy shoulders revealed from the spaghetti straps that looked like they would snap right off her body with a simple breath.

her makeup was simple: golden eyeshadow with wings and blood red lipsick, a complete and utter contrast to the angelic colored dress on her. Paired with her dress, was ivory-colored stockings, midnight sparkly pumps and golden jewelry.

click, click.

"So pretty.. you're our prized gem, Anneliese..." She heard Trender whisper under his breath as she smirked. Of course she knew that she was prized.

she cracked open her left eye to look at him. "Can you get up for just a second?" he asked as she rose, her icy hair flowing freely behind her as she stood. Trender placed a pillow on the ground and looked at her as she understood.

She kneeled down onto the dark purple cushion as he whispered quietly "Look at me." She did, doll eyes staring at him as he viewed her through the camera.

Click, click.

"Perfect.. i think that is all for today, Anneliese." He said to the model as she rose up once more. "Of course, sir~" she responded, before making her way out of his studio and exiting via the door.

Once she was in her room, Anneliese went behind her folding screen and took off her pumps she wore for that day's photoshoot along with her stockings and jewelry. She tied on a black and red pleated silk robe decorated with crimson lace on the front and hem of her dressing gown.

She perched herself in front of her vanity table as the shell-shaped chair scooted over to the table lined with makeup products. Opening one of the drawers, she skimmed through makeup bags until her hand stopped at a shimmery lilac one and grabbed it.

Upon unzipping it, she found a bottle of makeup remover and a few cotton pads. Anneliese smiled as she proceeded to remove her makeup from the photoshoot until a buzz from her phone caught her ears. She lowered the cotton pad from her face and picked up her phone after typing in her password.

She noticed she had a new notification from a unknown user on her video which was her acting out the song 'No Way' from her favorite musical, Six. The day of the video was her trying her new interpretation of Catherine of Aragon as she wore a golden silk off the shoulder dress with a gold tiara with topazes and matching eyeshadow.

As soon as she tapped on the notification, It was a full flieged love letter telling her how beautiful she was and how they longed to make her theirs. She rolled her eyes, shedding the mask of an alluring girl and revealing her true face: the face of a cold and regal princess.

She didn't reply, knowing if she did, they would get the wrong idea.

After putting her phone down, She continues removing her makeup and examined her face closely. Of course, not a single blemish or scar marred her delicate lily petal white face due to her having protection from the many Creepypastas when she first met them after the death of her parents at the tender age of 9.

She remembers the screams of her parents, the feeling of holding a doll in her tiny hands and the smell of the blood that shedded. She remembers them all. Anneliese shook her head to get rid of the whirlwind of emotions she felt when she remembered those feelings as she gripped a small picture frame in her slender fingers and breathed through her nose. through the curtains she had in her room, she could see a crack of afternoon daylight as she opened the curtains, letting the sunlight caress her lily petal white body.

It was too pretty outside to be stuck indoors.

Anneliese walked to her wardrobe and pulled out one of her favorite dresses which was a pale blue and white, complete with puffy sleeves, snowy gloves and a hat. She smiled as she added a touch of light green eyeshadow to her eyes. She left her room after putting on her white boots. "Anneliese, later, i want to introduce you to one of my friends.. is that ok?" Slender asked, stopping the girl in her steps as she looked up at him with a small smile.

"Of course. Just so you know, i will not who your friends with and i don't wanna know."

They both laughed at her words as the blonde went outside into the garden and spotted Sally, one of the ghost children she met when she was younger. She sat down and waited until Sally looked up at her with so much innocence, it made Anneliese want to hold her close and keep the people that backstabbed her long ago away from the child. After she scooped up the child, she brought her close to her chest with a smile. She played with Sally until Slender caught her attention.

"It is time to visit my friend, Anneliese."

"Ok!"

She released the child and stood up, brushing dust off her dress and walking to Slender, taking his hand as they made their way to a mirror that was in Slender's office when he went into different places for meetings and visits from what she was told. They both walked into the mirror with their eyes closed.. Well, Anneliese's eyes were closed and slender was faceless. Once Anneliese opened her eyes, she noticed she was no longer in the Creepypasta mansion and instead, were both in a opera house of somesort..

She smiled, this would be fun for her.