13. mrs & mrs russo.... what a powerful duo

pov : third person

after the league, the girls were given a break before heading off to their international camps where the world cup would be taking place.

arsenal chill room

"uh huh take eight stephy"

"oh is this how thing's are, you think people are your friends then they backstab you in uno anyways take 10 mccard"

"stephy! I thought we were friend's", "i thought so to until beth started this war so I'm not the one that's gonna go down", that's how the girls were spending they last chill session together with a game of uno and lemme tell y'all the game was not going well

though what do we expect with a bunch of competitive players.

"since you laughing so much teddy how about you take twelve",

"seriously katie you doing this to me? your work wife. it really do be the one's you trust but I'm not going down, take sixteen lessi"

"are you serious nay'lani, I was literally about to win argh you sleeping on the couch today"

"sorry baby all is fair in love and uno"

"whatever lani"
"ouuu someone's in the dog house" the girl's all collectively shout.

the fun continued up until it was time to leave. to say they didn't want to leave was an understatement, the arsenal girls are not just football players, but also a big family so whenever it's time to go it gets bittersweet.

"oh don't forget yeah, dinner at teddy's", katie shouted out loud enough for each girl to hear.

"uh since when katie-kins?"

"since now teddy duh"

all the girl's were excited, each to their own transportation, teyah and gio already headed to the russo household for they weekly sleepover with their team mum's.

dinner time

"hello aunties babies, hello aunties babies, aren't y'all cute", noelle and cloé cooing over the mini russo's being the first ones to arrive.

"teyah can you give noe (noah) and lo the baby's bibs so they feed them whilst we wait for the other's", teyah nods and fetch the said item's.

the arsenal girls arrive one after the other, other's immediately rushing to the babies, other's chilling in the sitting area and other's assisting in the kitchen.

after a while the girl's gather around the table, whilst having light conversation in between.

"so nayea if you called up for the world cup which team are you choosing to play for", beth asks, the question tickling in mind for quite some time.

"whatchu mean i only qualify for one team - actually you qualify for two since you married to alessia.

wow i didn't know that but first come first serve i guess, but I don't think I'll be called up for national duty and I'm part of the las 15"

"nonsense mate, you've shown everyone why they named you el diablo in the beginning and if spain doesn't realise that then shame on them", leah praises

"thanks lele, plus I think you know something - no I don't

whatever you say leah"

and at that the night continues and with that some girls receive they call up calls, soon enough they were preparing to celebrate.

"lani testerò your phone is ringing in the room"

nay'lani rushed to the to get her phone before it switched off.