8. surprises, surprises & more surprises

as the week's passed, nay'lani couldn't contain her excitement, finding out she was finally carrying her's and alessia's baby was something joyful. she had also spent some time with her old teammates, learning about recent achievements, the ups and downs, and well about their love life's.

she now was finally free from the sadness and the burden she held because of what happened year's ago. it felt surreal to be back in barca, to be back with people you called family, and that is why she feels whole again.

------------------------------------

"me tengo que ir, ale. ha sido un placer estar con ustedes de nuevo y gracias por perdonarme."(
i must get going ale , it has been a pleasure to be with you guy's again and thank you for forgiving me), nay'lani looked at her family with a soft look, "acabamos de pasar tiempo contigo, ayana."(we just got to spend time with you ayana), aitana mutters lowly, "I know guy's, but please don't make this more harder than it is, especially when i want too just book everyone a plane ticket and take y'all with me" nay'lani say's with tears filling up her eye's , why? because of  hormones, yep her bump is well, very big for someone who is just four month's preggy's but she's been hiding it well when she's sending alessia some pic's. "si quieres que vayamos contigo a inglaterra, solo dilo." (ohh ayana baby girl if you want us to go too england with you just say so), "really" nay'lani asks snuffling as tear's were already rolling down her cheeks, "si mija, we have no game's till the end of march and we pretty much on break for like two weeks" pina say's as she's consoling nay'lani. "yay I'll start booking and then everyone go home, and pack because we leaving soon" nay'lani say's jumping from pina's comfort and start running towards her room to fetch her laptop. everyone was giggling at this cute gesture and alexia was looking at her with a soft look.

few hours later :

"okay everyone I've booked the tickets we are leaving tomorrow at 7pm, please make sure everything of yours is packed and secured and don't forget we are having a sleep over at ale's place" alexia looked up from jenni's gaze into nay'lani's with amusement, "really nena, you could have warned me" see nay'lani was one of the only person alexia had a very soft spot for.

many of their teammates knew this because alexia and jenni had took nay'lani under their wing so as everyone, seeing that she was the only who could get away with anything, pranks, training less, what movie too watch and where to go too. she was the one who would pick if the team had no idea on where or on how too spend their day.

the sleepover was magical for the girl's, they were playing games, telling some stories and catching up on nay'lani's life, it was a fulfilling night.
" guy's wake up, we have to go too abuela before we leave and you guy's know how she is about people who are late"
" ohhh  my head"  jenni and patri moan out. " not my fault y'all wanted too go hard". "yeah yeah".

.
.
.
.
.
.

"nay'lani, ¿cuándo le vas a decir a alessia que estás embarazada?" preguntó mi abuela mientras estábamos sentados alrededor de la mesa"(nay'lani when are telling alessia that you pregnant grandma asked me as we sat around the table). the girl's know that I'm married to alessia russo, the one and only alessia russo and guess what, they were equally impressed and shocked.

"estoy planeando una sorpresa para la abuela. Las chicas y yo volamos hoy a Inglaterra para el partido de mañana contra los países bajos " (I'm planning a surprise grandma, me and the girl's are flying today to england for tomorrow's game against the netherlands). it was a bit of tricky plan too surprise alessia in front of thousands of fan's and thousands more watching, and organizing the surprise is more tricker since none of the staff knows she's married, so proving we were married was much harder too do especially too sarina wiegman but nonetheless she gave a me a stern '' the talk '' and welcomed me with a warm hug, you probably wondering when did we meet, we met at a important coaches meeting or whatever, were I was one of the guest speaker's that was introducing lay'less. she connected the dots when i mentioned that the co-owner was my wife alessia russo. she was equally shocked and happy when she found out about baby russo, she even shedded some tear's, i know, i was shocked too.