11. what more could i ask for

few months later :

everything has been perfect for the russo family, spending christmas and new year's with their teammates in ibiza was amazing and something ayana was estactic about, more so the girls going crazy over the twins. yes, the twins joined their mother's in ibiza. you would think it was a debby downer to have babies but noooo each of the aunt's where baby crazy and spent time with their nieces.

ella'nai and isa where the calmest, chunkiest babies ever, only crying when they needed food, laughed at every joke, face they auntie's pulled but more so they were their mamas baby and alessia thrived in knowing the babies favored her more than nay'lani, though nay'lani never mind, it made her happy whenever her wife would gush about how the twin's curl themselves into they mama.

"morning ladies" nay'lani greets the hungover girls as she holds both twins in her arms as they were in they clingy era, alexia perks up at the voice of nay'lani and rushes towards to take one of the twins, " hola bebé" alexia greets lani as she starts cooing at baby isa " hola mi amor, don't you look cute this morning, yes you are, yes you" ale coos at isa as isa gives her a gummy dimple smile. "uff, nunca superaré lo adorables que son mis bebés, ojalá pudieran quedarse así de pequeños!" (argh I'll never get over how cute my babies are, I just wish they could stay this small) ale exclaims as she head's towards jenni, " i know right and they growing up so quickly and they just arrived few month's ago " nay'lani whines while alessia chuckles.

" you could always make more" toone say's with a goofy smile, " oh hell no, unless alessia is carrying then I'm definitely not going through that process again" nay'lani say's in a loud voice getting few chuckles from the girl's as they were more lively now that their nieces were in there presences, " so lessi when are thinking of starting the process", leah ask jokingly, " I don't know maybe after the world cup", everyone looks at alessia shocked after hearing what she said.

" baby are sure, like are sure you want to do this", " i mean i was going to discuss it with you but, yeah i as thinking of carrying our next child, but that — that's if you want more", "uhm — yes of course i want more gorgeous blue eyes around me" nay'lani say's with a soft look, " okay love birds we still here, — but what I'm hearing i get to be a favorite aunt to someone again soon" beth say's smugly whilst viv chuckles at her girlfriend's words. " you'll have to be an aunt first beffy" leah say's jokingly, "oi" everyone laughing at beth's reaction.

soon the girl's spilt with the lionesses and arsenal girls, alessia taking the twins with them too do some exploring, some shopping while other's went to the beach, nay'lani and the barca girl's being the one's going to the beach.

" volverás alguna vez, ayana?(so ayana will you ever come back)", "a qué te refieres con maps? Ya estoy de vuelta en Barcelona, aunque nunca me fui de allí.(what do you mean maps I'm already back in barca even though i don't live there) nay'lani chuckles softly," no ayana what mapi is trying to ask is, will you ever come back to football? " ale ask with a soft but rough spanish accent.

nay'lani looks at the girl's, all of them curious of her answer, she was cleared long time that she was fit enough to go back to football but she still had an underlying fear of injuring herself again, something nay'lani was not over yet, clearly.

"no sé, ale, i—," ayana we've seen you practice when you think we not around", "ale it's not easy, this injury made me feel useless. I'm afraid of even stepping on the pitch without my leg's shaking underneath me threatening to give in", " oh mija why didn't you confide in me, you do know i was also injured right, and i too was in dark place for quite some time. so ayana, yes i know how you feel nena and even if you don't come back you'll always be our bebé"