“Huh?” I asked mystified.

“The door baby.”

“What door?”

“The front door.”

“You are here?” I asked again, confused because he should have been home by now.

“Yeah babe, now come on. Unlock it. I lost my spare key,” he sighed. “Anna's going to bitch about that,” he added, more to himself than to me.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

Ugh.

“Why did you come back?”

“Because my woman wants space, but I'm hurt, babe.”

“What? You are hurt?” I shouted, hung up the phone and rushed towards the front door, almost tripping before slamming into it. I unlocked the door, swung it open. I scanned my eyes over Cedric, not seeing anything wrong, and then looked up at him, confused. “What?”

“My heart's hurting without you,” he grinned, gently pushed me backwards into the house.

“You made me think you were hurt,” I accused. “That wasn't nice. I thought something happened to you, Ced.” I growled, annoyed.

“I needed to make sure you opened the door, babe,” he shrugged, wrapped his muscular arms around me, and pulled me into his body. “I told you I always get what I want, and I didn't say I played fair.”

“You can't stay here. This is Anna's house. Can't just invite yourself-”

I rambled because I knew if I slept in this man's arms tonight, I'd never want to sleep without them again, and I really just wanted us to take things slow. I need to know that he doesn't consider me to be a responsibility anymore.

“Don't worry, I'm not sleeping,” he growled, and surprised the hell out of me and pulled his handcuffs from his back pocket. “I mentioned I was saving this for you tonight.”

My eyes widened, and my cheeks blaze hot as I stared at those handcuffs that were being dangled in front of my face. “You can't be serious,” I hissed.

Anna could wake up any minute.

“You claimed you didn't feel like a woman to me. That is one reason you want fucking space from us. I'm going to show you just how much of a woman I think you are. Now shut up and get your sweet ass upstairs,” he ordered, and it shocked me silent.

And then I wasn't silent. “You did not just tell me to shut up.”

“Yeah babe, I did. Go the fuck upstairs. I need to be inside you-” he sighed, and then bent forward and hauled me over his shoulder. “Fuck it. You don't need to walk.”

“Cedric, this is your sister's house. We can't be doing this,” I muttered and tried and failed to twist my body out of his hold, but I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't turned one right now.

I missed my caveman.

“Try not to get too loud, baby,” he grunted, slapped my ass, and headed towards the bedroom.

“Cedric,” I hissed, annoyed, but again, way the hell turned on. I can feel the wetness already pooling between my legs for this man. “We can't.” I protested.

He didn't say a word. He bent down, grabbed the hem of my short dress, and jerked it over my head. I was fully clothed one second and then standing in front of him in just my bar and panties the next.

Thank goodness I wore a hot black matching set tonight. Not that I had expected anything to happen, but I just wanted to feel sexy. The lust and passion that was filling Cedric's gaze as his eyes roamed over my body definitely made me feel sexy.

“I'm done talking, Avery. I'm going to show you,” he growled, and found myself being tossed into the air before I landed on the bed. “On your knees. Ass facing me.”

“Maybe we could just talk-” I whispered, suddenly feeling self-conscious about the scar around my throat. It's challenging to feel sexy with it.

“I. Said. On. Your. Knees.”

“Cedric I get it seriously. I understand what you are trying to do but,-”

I didn't get to finish what I was saying because Cedric reached out, wrapped his arms around me and turned my body around and pushed me to my knees.

“What the hell, Cedric,” I gasped.

He has never done something like that before and I can't help but find him behaving like this hot as hell, potentially even hotter than the inferno if I'm being honest.

“I said I was done talking, Avery,” he snarled, grabbed my hands and gently forced them behind my back, which caused me to fall face-first into the red bedsheets. “You want to feel like a woman to me? Well, babe, you are going to fucking feel me. You can keep those fuck me heels on. Those heels with your long legs drove me crazy tonight."

I turned my head, watched as he pulled those handcuffs out of his back pocket again and wrapped them around my wrists, forcing my hands to stay together behind my back.

"After tonight babe you wont ever be able to say you don't feel like a woman to me again because I'm going to show you just how fucking crazy you make me."