☆•3•☆

Once they were done with IU's show, they had 3 hours left before they had to go to Suga's show.

Daniel wanted to take a bath and get into more casual clothes, so both of them headed to his apartment.

Once he was done getting ready, they still had 1 hour and a half to spend before leaving for the show, so Daniel decided to take a nap and let Beomgyu in to wake him up.

When the older told him to get inside, Beomgyu was surprised cuz after the earlier incident he couldn't believe that Daniel was being pacifique with him.

While Daniel was asleep, Beomgyu decided to plan his schedule for the next day so that he could go to bed early.

Once it was time for the to go, he woke Daniel up and they made their way to their last schedule of the day.

The show started normally, everyone was comfortable and the vibe was nice. As they were nearing the end of the show, Daniel got tipsy and was a giggling mess.

Beomgyu swore that it was the cutest thing he ever saw, and hyuka was his roommate so it says a lot. Everyone was in awe and had a cuteness agression because of how cute he was.

When he started to have difficulty to keep his eyes open, Suga wrapped up the show then Beomgyu bid farewell to everyone then he help Daniel out of the building and into the car.

As they were in their way to Daniel's apartment, he passed out in the car and his head was resting in Beomgyu's shoulder.

Beomgyu was fighting the urge to pinch his rosy cheeks, cuz it was the cutest thing ever. He then understood why Kai liked Daniel that much. He wished that the Daniel in real life would be like the one in front of the camera and when he is drunk.

But yeah, it's just a wish just like many others. You want them to happen but not all of them will come true.

Once they reached Daniel's apartement, Beomgyu tried to wake him up but he just whined then hugged Beomgyu, then said "Nooo, I don't want waNt tooo...I'm so comfy now pleassss..."

Beomgyu is a weak man, but you can't blame him cuz how can he say no to a cute whiny Daniel?? Exactly. So he sighed then asked the driver to help him move Daniel to his apartment.

Beomgyu regretted his decision cuz 3 minutes later he had to deal with Daniel crying and clinging to him like a koala. The youger sighed again then dragged Daniel to the elevator.

After the longest 4 minutes in his life he finally unlocked the door and finally got them inside of the order's apartment.

He quickly found Daniel's room, removed his makeup, put a bucket near his bed then put some water on the table near his bed.

As he was leaving Daniel said "Thank you very much Beomgyu, I know that you will leave me just like everyone always do, it's not their fault though...it's just me, Yeonjun is too much for them to handle...so feel free to leave, I won't resent you." And then he passed out.

Beomgyu felt so bad about everything, he then understood that Daniel is not as cold as he seems, he just won't let himself get attached to people cuz he doesn't wanna be hurt when they leave him.

He sighed again for the nth time this night then he headed to the kitchen, then started to cook some hang over soup. When he was done he write a note then put it on the counter, then he left.

THE NOTE:

Good morning Daniel!

I'm sorry I couldn't stay with
you last night, but I made you
a hangover soup, it's in the fridge.
You don't have any schedule today
till 1 PM, so rest well.

CBG

Once Daniel woke up, he immediately threw up in the bucket. He was feeling terrible and very intoxicated. He took the glass of water next to him and rinsed his mouth then drank some.

He then got up to wash off the bucket then took a bath to get rid of the alcohol and vomit scent off him.

Then he headed to the kitchen to see what he could take for his headache. As he was about to pour himself some water, a green piece of paper caught his eyes. He took it then read it.

When he was done, he just sighed then opened his fridge to see a white plastic bowl that wasn't there before. He then took it and heat it up in the microwave.

He hated to admit it, but he enjoyed the soup a lot. And when he was done, he felt better.

He really wanted to thank Beomgyu for taking care of him and making him soup, but he frowned then rolled his eyes once he remembered how his manager talked to him yesterday. So he just got up, washed the bowl then headed to the company to practice for his upcoming comeback.

Once he arrived at the company, he saw his bestfriend Soobin waving at him. He smiled the took the younger in his arms, he was so happy to see him healthy and back to work again.

When they pulled away from each other Soobin smiled then said "Hyung I'm so happy to see you, I missed you so much. How are things going lately, spill every single drop of tea that you have hyung."

Daniel rolled his eyes while smiling foundly at how excited the younger looked, he really missed him a lot cuz he couldn't see nor talk to him on the phone due to his state cuz his throat was sore from coughing a lot due to the corona virus.

He put his harm on Soobin shoulders, then headed to his practice room with the younger, still listening to him talking about how bored he was during his quarantine period.

"NO FUCKING WAY! I love him already, he is so funny. I can't wait to meet him hahahahaha." Soobin said while laughing. Daniel rolled his eyes cuz he already regretted telling the younger what happened yesterday.

"Stop rolling your eyes hyung. He is sweet too, the dude literally made you a hangover soup after the shitty things that you pulled on him, like cut him some slack now junnie hyung, he is different from the people who are always leaving you and you know that."

Daniel sighed then said "I know but I can't binnie, I don't wanna get hurt again for trusting and opening up to people too quickly."

Soobin looked at him sadly then changed the subject "So, Yeonjunie hyung...can you please give me a spoiler for your next comeback?"

"Hummmmm, no!" Daniel said with an exasperated look. "Hyuuuuung come oooonnn, don't be mean to me. Where are my bestie privileges?"

Daniel stopped the gave Soobin an 'are you serious look', the Soobin gasped loudly then said "Omg you don't care about me, I'm the only one who is willing to make efforts in our relationship.." then he went on and on with his dramatic speech while Daniel was looking foundly at him.

What they didn't know was that Beomgyu was passing by and saw how Daniel was looking at Soobin, how happy he looked when he was with someone that he liked.

He even started to wondering if one day, he'll be able to be like that with Daniel and if he will ever look at him that way, then he mentally slapped himself for thinking of things like that.

•.~♡•.~♡•.~♡•.~♡•.~♡•.~♡•.~

Hello my lovely readers! How are you guys?? Well I finally updated so please don't forget to vote and leave comments, cuz I wanna know if you guys enjoyed my story hehe. Have a good day/night and don't forget to stream and vote for txt.

(Didn't proofread)