☆•2•☆

As soon as Beomgyu got home, Kai was already asking him tons of questions. Like which famous people did he met, how was his first day, and who was he responsible of.

The younger was soo excited, that Beomgyu found himself smiling for the first time since he met Daniel today.

He ruffled the younger hair and smiled foundly, the replied to all his questions. And as soon as he mentioned Daniel, the younger's face lit up. He literally started to jump up and down. 

When he finally calmed down he said "I can't believe that my bestfriend is the manager of my favorite idol. You are soo lucky, I am soo lucky that I have you, and Daniel is soo lucky that he got a manger like you."

Beomgyu found himself tearing up, but he quickly whipped his tears not to worry the younger then he hugged him and said "Thank you Hyuka, I really am lucky that I have you." The younger hugged him back then they pulled away to eat the food that Kai ordered before he came back home.

This night, he didn't sleep well cuz he didn't how the hell he would be able to put up with Daniel and it's only his first day, but he was determined to prove to everyone that he is strong and his parents didn't raise a weak son.

So he got up early, revised Daniel's schedule, got ready and left to Daniel's apartement 1 hour early. He finally reached the apartment 45 minutes later cuz he dropped by the café Daniel asked him to go yesterday and got him his morning coffee.

He knocked on the door several times, and after 5 minutes a sleepy Daniel opened the door and he looked soo cute that Beomgyu just stared at him while fighting his urge to coo at him and pinch his cheeks.

Well that was until Daniel started to speak "What the hell are you staring at dude and why the fuck are you here so early?" 

Beomgyu used all his willpower not to roll his eyes, he took a deep breath then said "Good morning, here is your coffee sir, you have to leave your house in 30 minutes cuz you have an early shoot for your next come back, and you should be there at 8 AM sharp, it's currently 6:52 and the location is 50 minutes away from your house, if we don't run into traffic."

Daniel just stared at him with an annoyed expression then rolled his eyes. He took the coffee from Beomgyu then shut the door in his face.

Beomgyu just stared at the closed door in total disbelief, then he looked at his watch then sighed it will be the longest day of his life and didn't even know how the hell he will be able to support Daniel's attitude for a whole day and he is someone very patient.

Their car ride was the longest and most awkward car ride that both of them ever experienced, even though Daniel looked unbothered.

As soon as they arrived there, Daniel's face lit up and his smile was the brightest thing ever, no one not even Beomgyu could tell that it was fake. 'Woow he is incredible' Beomgyu thought in his mind.

Once they were done it was already dinner time and after that they had to go back to the agency cuz they had a photo shoot and an interview for weverse magazine.

While Daniel was getting his make up done, the make up artist accidentally dropped some fondation on Daniel's shirt. She immediately started to apologize and getting some wet tissues to wipe it off.

Daniel suddenly stoop up, put his phone on the counter and glared at the girl then said coldly "Do you know how fucking expansive this shirt is? Of course you wouldn't know since you dress with these cheap clothes of yours. Why are you crying now? You look so fucking ugly and patheti-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHOI DANIEL. I've had enough of your shits." Beomgyu shouted then rolled his eyes.

Everyone stared at him in shock, cuz this was the first time anyone shouted at Daniel plus they weren't expecting that from Beomgyu. And they were all terrified cuz the atmosphere of the room and the way Daniel and Beomgyu were glaring at each.

"Jiha, please go outside with Ena to help her calm down. Everyone please leave us alone, I have to talk to Daniel." Beomgyu said still not breaking the eye contact with Daniel.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to shout at me huh Choi Beomgyu. Maybe I was too on you, so don't piss me off and know your place." Daniel said while slowly clenching his fists.

Beomgyu's face turned red from anger and said "Well Choi Daniel I am your fucking manager and not your personal assistant, and I am not scared of you. I don't care about who you are and how famous you are but you have to fucking respect people that are working for you and with you. I don't know how and why your previous managers left but yk what I need this job and a jerk like you won't make me lose my job, so get your shit together and be at least grateful and kind to them. You ungrateful and arrogant jerk."

Once he was done, he turned to leave then Daniel suddenly grabbed his arm and turned him to face him. Beomgyu swore he saw a red glitch in Daniel's eyes and a shiver run down his spine.

Daniel smirked then said "Our poor Beomgyu is playing brave, well let's see how long you will last then. I personally give you 2 days."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes then said "Bring it on Daniel, you don't scare me but yeah let's see how long YOU will last." He smirked then exited the room. He then asked Ena and the others to go back and do their jobs and that if Daniel did anything bad again they should call him in. Then he left to see how is the set.

Yeonjun had 2 more schedules after the photoshoot and interview for weverse magazine, he had a variety show to film with IU the with Suga.

Once they were done with the interview, they drove to the building were IU was waiting for them. Once they arrived, they greeted her and the staff then went over the script and started to film the show.

Everyone had so much fun, and Beomgyu had to admit that Yeonjun was charming when he was in his idol persona, he secretly wish for him to stay like that even off camera but yeah it was just a wish.

♡~.•♡~.•♡~.•♡~.•♡~.•♡

Hi everyone, I'm finally back. I hope you like the new chapter hehe there's more to come😌

As always please vote and comment, also vote for txt on mnet+ ok, they are nominated for mama 2023.

Love you guys, see y'all next chapter~

(Didn't proofread)