A lazy day blowjob

Sunday was officially a lazy day

Being on the couch with your boyfriend in his late 30s, cuddling and watching a romance movie was totally your type of  lazy day .

Being too engrossed in the movie you didn't notice the changes your boyfriend felt

Feeling his body hot and aroused, Jungkook suddenly laid his head on your lap. Being habituated you silently stroked his head and continued watching the movie.

Upon seeing you being focused on the movie, Jungkook moved his head up and saw your somewhat erect nipples and felt his mouth watering.

As it was a holiday both of you wore comfy clothes, you in a loose white crop top and loose shorts and Jungkook with only sweatpants and nothing underneath.

As he saw you giving no mind to him Jungkook slowly pulled your crop top upwards and came face to face with your bare boobs.

Being used to it you still didn't mind him and continued watching the movie

Jungkook slowly moved upwards and took one of your nipples on his mouth and started sucking it. Seeing your boyfriend enjoying himself you silently chuckled and continued patting his head as if you are breastfeeding your baby.

After sometime, Jungkook started sucking faster and the hair of his nape was slowly moving in your thighs. Sensing this you slowly felt aroused .

Your hand which was on Jungkook's head moved downward and started caressing his manhood from above his pants.

Getting startled, Jungkook suddenly bit your nipple and caught your hand and roughly moved your hands on his dick .

Leaving your boobs he moved upwards to miss you. Both were so engaged in kissing that they didn't notice that slowly they were opening each other's clothes and soon enough both of them were naked.

Standing naked in the middle of their  living room, both of them admired each other's naked bodies.

Jungkook sat on the couch manspreading and his dick standing straight like a pole indicates Y/n to come and suck him

Slowly moving towards Jungkook dick, y/n slowly touched his dick and then started stroking it.

Y/n saw that while stroking it his foreskin also moved along with her hand like when she moved her hand up his foreskin covers his mushroom tip and when she moves her hand down his foreskin reveals his big pink tip.

It was so arousing to watch that y/n unknowingly moved her hands faster and pumped his dick.

She watched as his slit produced so much salty,clear,slimy and tasty  precum that it got on her hand and also on his balls. Seeing this she badly wanted to taste it.

Seeing all his precum on his balls she slowly went and slightly licked his balls.As his balls were huge, tight, soft but also a little rough she couldn't completely take his whole balls in her mouth but continued licking it.

She took one of his balls in her mouth and lightly sucked it. Feeling a jolt, Jungkook suddenly jumped and moaned loudly.

Seeing this she again took one of his balls and swirled her tounge around it and heard him moaning loudly. Sensing that his balls are his soft spot, y/n tried taking both his balls together in her mouth and somehow succeeded in it.

She harshly sucked his balls while continuing moving her hands up and down on his length, she felt his balls getting tighter and sensed that he was near his end.

Leaving his balls she bought her another hand and squeezed his balls roughly while harshly stroking his length

Jungkook- I'm ab--about to__

Before completing the sentence y/n managed to wrap her lips around his length and felt him cumming in her mouth.

Thick white milk was being filled in her mouth, y/n gulped as much as she could before leaving his dick out.

Jungkook fell on the couch breathing heavily and said,

"Well that was intense"

Saying that he pulled y/n up and cuddled her and spent a very cozy Sunday. 

The end

Please vote and comment to and show some support to me

Also if you have any suggestions please write it on the comment box

Vote  please 🥺🥺