Party time and Angry Bird

"Now introducing the heir apparent of the Gremory noble household, Lady Rias Gremory! And heir presumptive of the Gremory household via engagement, Lady Gremory's fiancé Lord Rune!"

At the announcement, the party guests looked up towards the elegant staircase and watched both Rune and Rias take deliberate steps forward with varying reactions. 

The Gremorys, Sitris, and Agares were pleased to see them. Sairaorg was the only Bael present with a favorable reaction, as his father Bicce(Pronounced Bike-e) Bael was staring at Rune with a look of disgust.

There was one Bael with a different look in his eye. He stood with his back straight, right hand gently grasping his cane with his left held behind his back. He is middle-aged in appearance, with slicked back black hair and peaceful yet calculative violet eyes. He wore a traditional burgundy suit with a very light pastel pink ascot around his neck.

Zekram Bael was watching Rune with a critical eye. Zekram is the very first head of the Bael clan, and he worked with the original Lucifer directly before creating the Great King faction after the devil civil war. In doing so, not only did the Bael family become the most influential of all the remaining devil pillars, but it also guaranteed him the ability to be aware and prepared for any known or unknown threat to devil kind. 

Though a proud and staunch traditionalist, Zekram is still wise enough to recognize exceptional ability. He had a certain one eyed warrior to thank for this, and the creation of the new 4 Satans, as well as taking the more fanatical traditionalists under his heel to ensure that another civil war would not happen on the same destructive scale as the first.

Zekram Bael, of course, knew of the boy's parentage via his private spy network. He chose to keep that knowledge to himself however, and watch how the boy grew. He did not like that a non-devil would sully the purity of noble devil blood. But, if the boy became anything like his parents, then the underworld would have an ace in their sleeves to perhaps surpass even the likes of Sirzechs Gremory and Ajuka Astaroth.

Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas. The young heir to the Glasya-Labolas clan stood with a scowl directed towards Rune from the last time he got in his way. He has spiked up blue hair with dark green angular eyes. He has horizontal pointed ears along with what seems like lightning tattoos on his tanned skinned face and across his upper body. He wore tight black straight pants with a yellow and black long sleeve shirt with a high collar and a burgundy skin tight undershirt. 

Zephyrdor had a habit of thinking with his dick, which led to many problems for both his family and those around him. After his older brother 'mysteriously' died, he became the new heir for his clan, and has a habit of shaming his family name with his actions. Something his father and older brother Falbium Asmodeus, the previous heir until he ascended to the seat of one of the 4 Satans, are both disappointed in. 

Diodora Astaroth. The current heir of the Astaroth family after Ajuka Beelzebub ascended to the seat of one of the 4 Satans. He is a gentle-looking and traditionally handsome young man with dark green hair, golden colored eyes he always seems to keep closed. He also wore traditional noble clothing consisting of a waist length black coat with golden accents and dark green cuffs, long straight black pants and expensive looking black shoes. He also wore a Long white cloak with a fur lined collar to add to his desired princely appearance.

Diodora glanced briefly at Rias, gave a small uninterested look towards Rune, and went back to looking for a way to entertain himself as usual.

The last family of note are the Agares clan. While not well known for their combat prowess, what the Agares clan boasts is peerless intelligence in almost every facet of devil lifestyle. Lord Agares himself is an incredibly accomplished diplomat, and is often called in to assist in mediating discussions between the 4 Satans and the representatives of the Old-Satan faction. This, unfortunately has the side effect of being immensely stressful to him, and the truly insane amount of paperwork he is required to do on the daily as well led him to find solace in human anime of all things, specifically mecha anime. An interest he has shared with his equally brilliant and beautiful daughter Seekvaira Agares.