Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

Start from the beginning

SpongeBob:
I know what a highway is, I meant what happens to the jellyfish. If the city builds this highway then Jellyfish Fields will be destroyed!

Patrick:
Oh no! We gotta stop this!

SpongeBob and Patrick then leave and set off to stop the construction. As Larry was lifting weights when suddenly SpongeBob and Patrick are sitting where the weights once were.

SpongeBob:
Larry hurry we need your help! The new highway is coming and.......

Larry:
Oh yeah that new highway will be great don't you think?

SpongeBob:
What no! Larry we have to.....

Larry:
They say it will be as strong as if muscle fish like me were it. Won't that be great.

SpongeBob and Patrick realize Larry was a lost cause and simply leave him. The two then go to Shady Shoals and arrive to find Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at the front on a bench. They then move to where they are standing in front of their heroes.

SpongeBob:
Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, we need your help.

The heroes did not respond, instead just continuing to stare. Patrick then takes SpongeBob by his shoulder and drags him away. The duo then run up to Sandy's treedome and interrupt her karate.

SpongeBob:
Sandy!

Patrick:
We need your help!

Sandy:
What in tarnation is wrong with you two?

SpongeBob:
There's this huge highway that's gonna destroy Jellyfish Fields and.....

Sandy:
Hold it. You mean the Atoll Highway?

SpongeBob:
Yes that one. We need to stop it!

Sandy:
We can't! There's nothin' we can do. Sorry.

SpongeBob:
Darn!

Patrick:
Well we should get to work.

SpongeBob:
Yeah.

SpongeBob and Patrick then put on their Krusty Krab hats and go to the Krusty Krab. When they arrive, Mr. Krabs is quick to scuttle up to them. As soon as they entered, Mr. Krabs was quick to run to them.

Mr. Krabs:
Ahoy SpongeBob and Patrick!

SpongeBob:
Hey Mr. Krabs.

Mr. Krabs:
Why be you in such a bad mood.

SpongeBob:
Oh just that we're about to loose Jellyfish Fields.

Patrick:
Yeah thanks to this stupid highway.

Mr. Krabs:
Yarr I hate it when that happens.

SpongeBob:
At least your on our side. Now that that new highway is coming......

Mr. Krabs:
Highway? You wouldn't be talkin' about the atoll highway would you?

Patrick:
Yeah. Why?

Squidward:
Because we're supporting it.

SpongeBob:
How could you?

Squidward:
It will make travel a whole lot easier.

Mr. Krabs:
And just think of all the customers it will bring. According to this here blueprint it be comin' in the direction of the Krusty Krab.

SpongeBob then noticed the blueprint and saw that it was folded. He then pushed Mr. Krabs away and unfolded the blueprint.