Episode 13: Birthday Flake

Plankton was sitting on his couch with a photo album with many pictures of his ancestors. Chip and Raisin both sat on the floor and looked up at the pictures he flipped through.

Plankton:
As you can see boys, we Planktons have a very long history of our long-standing rivalry with the Krabses. 

Chip:
Wait Dad, what about Captain A. Krabs and Planky?They weren't enemies.

Plankton:
That's right, Chip, and look where that got 'em.

Seeing the picture caused Chip and Raisin to shiver in response

Seeing the picture caused Chip and Raisin to shiver in response. Plankton then turns the pages of that photo album.

Plankton:
While true we Planktons have had a long reputation of loosing, there have been times were we won. Just look at what Ol' Jack Plankton managed to accomplish.

Plankton showed the picture and caused Raisin to clap and laugh

Plankton showed the picture and caused Raisin to clap and laugh. Chip then looks impressed at the medieval restaurant in the picture.

Chip:
Wow that's so cool.

Plankton:
Yep and the best part is that he served the golden patties from a goose that belonged to a Krabs as well as using the same Krabs' shell.

Plankton then fell down and was squashed by the photo album. He manages to crawl back out from the album and scoops Raisin into his arms.

Plankton:
Well Chip I'm going to go lay your brother down for a nap.

Chip:
Okay.

Plankton then walks to the bedroom and puts Raisin in his crib before putting him to sleep. Plankton then walks out of the bedroom. When arriving in the kitchen, Plankton notices Chip and Karen wrapping a present.

Plankton:
Oh what are you two doing?

Chip:
We're wrapping the new mobile I got Raisin for his birthday.

Plankton:
Oh that's nice. Birthday!?

Chip:
Yeah. What did you get him, dad?

Plankton:
Oh well.....