Part 46

Bohot late hogaya update lmao and it's because of a certain Bastard. Anyways.

Guys chapter 47 is now available on scrollstack, rush to read it.

Okayyyy finally we have one million reads on Ravished & Ravenous.
Yasss, thank you for supporting guys, loads of love to you all 💗

Also ignore all the errors, you all don't need to be a free ka grammar police.

Shravani or Sayantika?

Jaiveer or Abhimaan?

Would you rather have Raichand as your title or Rathore?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out and take me home (Forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Lover

D

on't forget to read the promo at the end of the chapter.

Jaiveer's POV.

My eyes raked over Shravani laying on the bonnet of the car, her chest heaving up and down, her sprawled, legs opened and the outfit torn, she was such a beautiful mess. Her brown orbs closed and eyelashes kissing her cheeks as she sighed out and opened her orbs, letting me look back into those pool of expressive misery.

More blood rushed to her cheeks and she tried to sit up when I pinned her down.

"Uh huh, where good girl? We aren't done yet." Her eyes widened, and she visibly gulped."Now I will be going to fuck you hard with my cock, be ready for it."

I felt it, I felt her squirming, the pupils of her eyes dilating to the pitch black, the darkness calls mine, mirroring mine.

Leaning down, I placed my palms on the Either side of hers and whispered over her lips, "You look scared."

"I am not... Scared." I chuckled when she stuttered out the words.

"Oh you are, baby." my index finger gently caressed her right hard nipple through the material as she panted out.

"What if I don't want to have sex?"

Shravani let out, her voice meek.

I stopped tweaking her nipple and proceeded to tuck the strands of her hair behind her ear, "Then I won't do anything with you. I whispered, "But I will straightly go to the washroom and jerk off to the picture because my cock in serious need of some attention." she giggled out loud at my words.

And that was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, it felt like holy music to my ears.

"Chalo then let's take you to upstairs and tuck you prefer properly to the bed." When I tried to move back, she caught my wrist.

"I remember someone saying about some fucking hard and all you know." I groaned at her words, to hold her jaw.

"You are such a bad girl, and bad girls get a hard fuck." And at the same time, I slapped her pussy, which made her flinch.

"Do it, show me how rough you----" I slammed my lips on hers, kissing her harder, knowing it would leave her lips swollen and heavily bruised, and I would enjoy it later.