🩸The End🩸

WARNINGS: "Bomb" "Missile" "Suicide"

Narrator's POV:

It was a normal day, as normal as any other when an alert came through on everyone's phones, it said: 'BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO LOS ANGELES. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.'

A TV reporter states, "Widespread panic is being reported in major cities around the country. We can now confirm that a ballistic missile alert was texted to public approximately 3:00 pm Public Standard Time. The Pentagon has not yet released a statement, and there has been no word from the White House. WBN can now confirm- Hong Kong, London, numerous sites in the Baltics and Moscow have all been hit and destroyed by nuclear ICBMs. This is it, ladies and gentlemen, I can't believe we actually did it. We have just been notified to evacuate. I'm not going to make it home. So, if my children are watching this...Daddy loves you very much." The session ended with an alert.

That same alarm continued to blare out across the city.

People were committing suicide to avoid the soon to be bomb's blast.

A nuclear bomb just erupted in and destroyed California.

CAST:

Sarah Paulson

Evan Peters

Adina Porter

Olivia Dunne

Billie Lourd

Leslie Grossman

Cody Fern

Emma Roberts

Cheyenne Jackson

Kathy Bates

Everyone buckle up, because as we know...it is now the end of the world!