"Love you too," he tells me.

I took my phone back after she hung up. "Can you come talk to this patient? She wants a little more than I'm giving her."

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"Well, she's 38 weeks pregnant, and has no signs of labor at all, but she wants to be admitted to be induced."

"Okay, well, we don't do that. Not like this, at least."

"I know, I told her that. I checked her and she's not dilated at all. She's not having any contractions."

"Then why did she come in?"

"She's over being pregnant and thought she could just come in. I guess she thinks that's how it's done."

"Did you get an OB consult?"

"Yeah, and she told her to go home because she's not in labor."

I nod, "I'll talk to her."

"Thank you. So what were you guys talking about besides me?"

"Our Christmas plans."

"And those are?"

"I'm flying out for his family's Christmas then we're flying back here for mine. Then we're going back to Nashville for New Year's."

"Oh, that's so fun. Yay! Nashville? Back where it really started?"

"Yeah, I told him I wanted to go back and he suggested New Year's so we're going to go back for a few days."

"How fun!"

Christian walks into the bathroom as I sit on the counter, doing my mascara. "Do I want to know?"

I look at him through the mirror, "It's comfy and I can see everything."

He holds a hand on my back, "Are you almost ready? It's an hour drive."

"I just have to put on my dress."

I toss the mascara tube back in my makeup bag before getting down. I take the long-sleeve dress off the hanger. I put it on, fix my hair, and do any touch-ups that are needed. I grab my heels and put on a pair of sandals so I don't have to wear my heels all night. I look for my jacket on the coat hook but it's not there.

I open the garage door to see him standing by his car, "Did you grab my jacket?"

"Already have it."

I close the door behind me before walking around him. I set my heels on the floorboard of his car before getting in. He shuts the door as I get myself buckled.

He holds my hand after getting on the road. "So where are we going?"

"Honestly, not sure. I've never been but my mom has and she said it was really good. So I'm taking her word for it."

"Who's all coming?"

"My mom and brothers, and Ryan and Larisa. I think that's it."

"Oh, yay, I haven't seen them in a while."

"They sold their house in Milwaukee."

"That's sad. I don't like that."

"I know, it sucks. I wish we could've gotten him a ring in 2018. That was the closest he ever got to one. Even after his PED suspension, he still means everything to Milwaukee and I wish he would've gotten one."

"He's for sure calling it?"

"Well, the team turned down his option and I'm assuming no other team would pick him up, especially after being a Brewer for this long."