As they thought, Kizuna realized something. "Hey Izuku, where's Mocha?"

"She was in Uraraka's hands before we were separated. My best guess, they're together. Probably for the best. The water isn't a safe place for..." he stopped mid sentence for a smirk to come on his face. "Tsu. How far can you jump if you have a good platform?"

"About halfway."

"Kizuna. Can your skills help her go farther?"

"Hmm. Maybe if I use my Hunter's Doubleup."

"Alright then. Tsu. You, Kizuna and Mineta are gonna jump off this and head towards the shoreline after Kizuna gives you the enhancement. I'll also need you to pick me up after I give a shock to the water to incapacitate the villains. I'll use a lower grade electric attack so even if there still is residual electricity in the water, the currents will not be as conductive to give us just a mild shock. Worst case, I'll also use my Rubber Gauntlets' 'Nonconductor' skill."

"Smart." Kizuna smirked at this for everyone to begin their work. Kizuna used her Hunter's Doubleup on Tsu for her to jump with both her and Mineta as far as possible. As they did, Izuku slammed his hands in the water to begin using magic.

"As source of thy power, I order thee. Define the laws of nature and create a bolt of lighting to shock my enemies. I cast Fast Lightning!" Electricity swarmed through the water to shock everyone in the water. Izuku quickly pulled his hands out with Tsu using her tongue to grab him and pull the Cardinal quirk user with her. Once they get to the shoreline with Izuku landing first with his Rubber gauntlets active, the group notices a large bulking monster standing above Aizawa who was beaten to a bloody pulp with his head slammed into the ground hard enough to crack the ground.

"This is bad. Mr. Aizawa doesn't look like he's doing so well." Kizuna was a bit fearful seeing Aizawa in the state he was in. "Izuku. We gotta help him."

"Way ahead of you." Izuku turned his gauntlets into the Chimera Viper Gauntlets for Tsu to hold both their wrists. "This isn't the time or place."

"Relax. Me and Izuku can handle this." The two walked up in front of the hand villain and monstrous beast for Kizuna to speak up. "Hey you!" Her shout brought the hand villain's attention towards them. "I'm going to say this only once. Leave our teacher alone and get out of here now. I don't want anyone else to get hurt and I'm pretty sure you don't want to get hurt. We can all walk away from this now and try to avoid any unnecessary violence."

"Kizuna. One of these days, I have to really sit you down and make you understand not everyone can be reasoned with and this guy is a perfect example." Izuku said this with the hand villain beginning to laugh.

"Hehehehe. HAHAHAHAHA! You honestly think you can hurt us!? Nomu was created to kill All Might! He'll turn you into a blood stain on the floor, little brat!"

"HEY! DON'T CALL ME LITTLE YOU HAND WEARING FREAKSHOW!"

Kizuna's comment didn't sit nicely with the villain for him to glare at the monstrous beast he called Nomu. "Nomu. Kill them. Start with the little girl then go into the green haired idiot next to her." The beast took a charging stance for Kizuna to sigh before going forward without the monster seeing her and slashing at its neck.

"I told you. You're not gonna win against-"

"VICE GRIP!" Izuku activated a skill to cover Kizuna before a punch came at her to shatter the skill and hit her Cardinal weapon. The force alone sent her flying into the stairwell with her barely conscious.

"KIZUNA!" Ochako ran down the steps with Mocha on her head to make sure she was ok.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Izuku ran towards the Nomu with his fist out. "AIR STRIKE FIST!" He sent an attack to the Nomu for it to be blocked by its hand. "SECOND FIST!" He sent another attack for it to do nothing as well. "ZWEI THUNDERBOLT!" He got close enough to attack the Nomu with a thunder based attack for the cracking sound to be heard with his fist hitting the stomach of the beast. There was a silence for a moment for Izuku to think he got the humanoid creature before being picked up and slammed into the ground. Still in a daze, Izuku was then thrown into the stairwell beside Kizuna and Ochako in shock still from the sudden handling.