"MOBIUS STOP!" A voice from behind screamed, a voice he so painfully remembers. It's the voice of joy, the voice of hope. The voice that annoys him but secretly, he enjoys every moment of it. It soothes him and his entire being.

His heart skipped a beat, and he thought he might've been hearing things but as he swiftly turns around, it confirmed the person he already had in mind. "Loki..?"

The god ran towards him, hands reaching out as he managed to pull Mobius away from the edge and back to safety. The two held the arms of each other, reuniting once again.

Mobius looked at Loki and realized how drained he looks. He had a whole new look too, a crown and a long flowing cape behind him. This was truly the sight of a god coming to his rescue after praying over and over for him.

Loki's endless tears falls off, his cheeks all wet from the constant crying while his hair blows back from the heavy wind. He clearly was listening to Mobius this entire time and when he witnessed the man in harm, he knew this was the moment he had to step in.

"What are you doing?" Loki asked softly and concerned.

"I..don't understand. I thought you were stuck up there but you're here with me. I'm..."

"Yes, I'm here, Mobius. I'm right here."

The god pulls the man for a long awaited hug, his arms wrapped tightly around Mobius as if he could escape at any moment. It was what the mortal needed actually. For awhile, he had given up on his own life and saw no purpose and yet, in just a split second, that all changed the moment he saw Loki. The hug gave him meaning and light, and all Mobius could do was sob into the shoulders of Loki.

Loki's hands slowly went up to cup Mobius' face, breaking the hug and holding him lovingly. His eyes couldn't tear away from the mortal man in front of him and looked at him with so much love and adoration. He thought he would never see him again and that Mobius wouldn't have been that heavily affected by his absence. But seeing how much Loki meant to him, it made him feel wanted.

Not being able to hold it back, he brings his face towards Mobius', taking him in for a kiss. It was rough but passionate, with so much bottled emotions releasing all into that kiss. It was wet, full of lust for each other.

As much as Mobius wanted it to last, he had to question the god for his disappearance and check in on him. He needed to know what's going on. "I'm confused, Loki. If you're here then what is happening with the timelines?"

He responded, "After a while of up there, I learnt to unlock more parts of my powers that I didn't know of. Right now, there's another version of me projected up there, holding the timelines together. It won't last forever but it'll last me enough to spend time...with you."

Loki admitted to his sole purpose of returning and that's all because of one man. The only person he wants so selfishly to himself. He knew nothing could've separated him with who he wants no matter how much the universe tried. He will always find a way back to Mobius.

Mobius replied, "You heard me calling out for you, haven't you?"

"I heard everything. I'm sorry I didn't come any sooner. I was expecting you to forget about me in a few weeks. What I didn't expect was this. I just don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I was losing hope, Loki. You were my only...you were my only friend. My best friend who I already had a connection to from the beginning. You brought joy into my life and even when the TVA turned out to be a scam, I still believed I had purpose because you were there." Mobius paused and breathed heavily before he continued.

"I believed my purpose was to love you because it was just that easy for me. No matter all the times you walked away, you somehow always come back into my life and I will always love you again even when I tried to deny it. I love you."