Loving Him

SUMMARY: Mobius inner monologue as he slowly realizes he is in love with Loki. Basically him narrating his progression on his love for the god.

WARNINGS ⚠️: ok i know i said no s2 spoilers but i can't help it sooo there will be SLIGHT spoilers towards the end but nothing huge or big. also probably fluff only.

-

   The day I heard about the God of Mischief, I instantly had a weird connection to him. At first I found his story intriguing, learning about him for the sake of simply gaining knowledge. However, what turned from studying became an interest. One might say an obsession. I became a fan of his style, loved his charisma. I sympathized with his tragic life and there were just so many times I wished I could've jumped in to say something, to help the poor god. All I could do was watch his life play out, with the same tragic ending of his death under the hands of Thanos.

I tend to replay moments I loved in his life, like that one time where Loki turned out to DB Cooper, flying out of that plane, mysteriously disappearing. That was quite a twist for myself. There are probably many more moments I would replay, I'd watch them over and over like a fan would watch of their favorite celebrity.

I did think about my attraction towards Loki at one point as I felt my obsession with him had gotten a bit much but many signs pointed that I would never have gotten with him nor did I think I was truly in love. I always just classified myself as a huge fan. I met many Loki's yet this one in particular was my favorite and I don't know why.

Maybe there was a reason?

Maybe there is.

When I found out that Loki had been plucked out of time after messing with the tesseract, my heart was pumping fast. It was the same Loki I have been looking into for so long. It's like the universe heard my thoughts and granted me him.

Perhaps it was fate. Fate for me to step in and do something.

Knowing that he was going to get pruned, I couldn't let that happen. I took him under my supervision and hoped we could get along. Obviously, now that I know his tricks, I knew he couldn't fool me. I started off a little harsh on him, I mentioned his mother which I knew was too far for me. Deep down, my heart was slightly aching for him. I only ever wanted to help him.

Seeing the god in a vulnerable state, I knew his story shouldn't have to end here. He could help. He could work alongside with me and the TVA. Be a better person.

After awhile, I convinced him and put him in a nice little TVA uniform, got him to get used to our system and how we work around here. Although he was fooling around most of the time, he still seemed interested in the cause.

We stuck together for most of the time and I have got to say, I was trying my hardest not to talk so much even though I had a lot to say. Sometimes it feels like a fantasy, just seeing the prince of Asgard right there in the flash. All those times of fan-boying over him, not thinking for a second I'd ever have him sitting with me in the cafeteria, playing with my salad. As much as I tried to keep a stone cold face, I was truly grateful for being able to have him here.

I was starting to enjoy his company. I was getting let say, attached. I did not think for one second that he would leave. That he did. He left and disappeared, the TVA door shutting behind him. My heart sank. I couldn't understand why it hurts more than it should've.

He was the god of mischief, known to leave once his done. That's his signature move and I should've known that. Yet, I still didn't want to believe that was all he was. I believed he was simply misguided. Confuse. I didn't get enough time to help him realize himself.