Chapter 5: SCP-105

Next file uploaded. 

SCP-105 "Iris"

Red Hood:"So this human's name is Iris ? What's their abilities ?"

Agent:"We'll get to know that soon enough."

Item #: SCP-105

Object Class: Safe

Anis:"So they had no intention to break out ?"

Agent:"Well, just watch."

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-105 is implanted with a tracking device and is currently housed at Site-17. SCP-105 is currently allowed Class 3 (restricted) socialization privileges with approved site personnel, granted based on continued good behavior and cooperation with Foundation personnel.

Anis:"So they've been a good person through out their containment ?"

Agent:"Pretty much."

SCP-105's personal camera (designated SCP-105-B) is contained in a locked safe-deposit box at Site-19's High Value Item Storage Facility. Standard positive-action defenses (explosive, chemical, biological, and memetic) are to be in place at all times while SCP-105-B is within containment.

The Nikkes got a bit curious about why there's a camera here.

Neon:"Why a camera has something to do them ?"

Agent:"You'll know it soon enough."

SCP-105 and SCP-105-B or any other camera are only to be allowed to come into contact with approval of the current managing researcher.

Then, a picture of Iris shows up.

[https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Fgibsy49%2Fart%2FScp-105-861810736&psig=AOvVaw2g3lMK8GNJiWurIXnSH-Ht&ust=1699802158473000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBUQ3YkBahcKEwjgvp_QnryCAxUAAAAAHQAAAAAQGQ Here's the link to the original.]

Anis:"Huh, she looks like..."

Laplace:"Me..."

Maxwell:"She does indeed looks like you in some ways."

Anis:" That aside, why she needs allowance to come into contact with their camera ?"

Agent:"Just continue."

Description: SCP-105 (formerly known as Iris Thompson) is a female human of European descent. Records indicate that SCP-105 was born in ████, making her ██ years old at the time of acquisition. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and at the time of this article, is 1.54 meters in height and 50kg in weight. She does not appear to have any out-of-the-ordinary physical characteristics and appears to be, for all intents and purposes, a normal human being in good health.

Anis:"Wait, so she just an ordinary human so far ?"

Agent:"There's more."

Neon:"But writing her weight here in the article... is it really a must ?"