Chapter 0: Introduction

The Nikkes are in a place where everything seems dark, there's a screen floating in the air there, but they don't know yet since they are still unconscious.

When they wake up, they saw that they are not where they are supposed to be, and they saw that there's more to it than it seems.

Anis:"ouch my head... where are we ?"

Neon:"I don't know... this place is dark... wait... is that..."

Anis:"huh ?"

They then looked to where Neon is pointing at to see there's the Pilgrims here, as well as the other Nikkes, which basically, they're all here.

Anis:"There's even the Pilgrims here !?"

Red Hood:"What do you mean by Pilgrims ?"

Anis:"oh right, forgot that you're here with us."

Red Hood after takes over Rapi's body, still here, but what they didn't expected is that, Rapi herself is also here.

Rapi:"where... are we ?" When Anis and Neon heard that familiar voice, they look back to see Rapi still fine as ever.

Anis:"Ra-Rapi ?"
Rapi:"Anis... Neon..." she then got embrace in a hug by the 2, they are happy that Rapi is here back with them, which Red Hood seemingly happy about this.
Red Hood:"huh, so Rapi is back ey ? Guess I can keep this body then." Rapi looks back to see Red Hood, which she then holds up her gun and pointed at her.

Rapi:"Red Hood..."

Red Hood:"Hey... relax will ya ? I don't have any intentions on destroying the Ark I swear! I don't remember having any of that!"

Rapi:"..." she then lowered her gun down, "I'll trust you this one..."

Anis:"But... how did you got here ? I mean Red Hood takes over your body and you're here with us..."

???:"That was my doing, girls."

Anis:"who's that ? Where're you ?!"

???:"relax, I meant no harm to you all. And if you asked, you can call me excition or well, just called me Agent as that'll do just fine."

Anis:"okay Agent, who the hell are you ?!"

Neon:"yeah ! And why you kidnapped us !?"

Agent:"Let's just say, I have something to show ya. But before that, let's wake up the others, shall we ?"

Then, a loud noise was heard, and every Nikkes are awake now.

Snow White:"what is this place ?"

Noah:"if this is some kind of joke, I don't like it!"

Biscuit:"I don't like dark place !"

Nero:"this place seems kind of nice."

Scarlet:"interesting..."

Dorothy:"..."

The Nikkes are, quite panicking as they are in a new place, which is like the void, there's nothing here except a big screen that looks like a theater screen.
Agent:"Calm down girls, we are going to see something very special."

A voice was heard, sounds like a man talking through the radio.

Novel:"Mysterious voice ? Now that's a case for me ! Let's go Watson ! Wait, where's Watson ?"

Then, they realized that, the Commander is not here.
Anis:"Hey Agent, where is the Commander ?"

Agent:"The Commander is just sleeping as you see, here let me show you." I showed them that the Commander is indeed, sleeping on his bed.