Chapter 3: SCP- 096

The next file got uploaded, to be:

SCP-096: Shy guy

Anis:"Shy guy ? Wait, is it the same one that we saw in the music video ?"

Agent:"Yes, yes it is. You guys are gonna know the reason why his face is being covered from being known."

Anis:"Okay..."

Item #: SCP-096

Object Class: Euclid

The Nikkes are quite interested in the reason why it's an Euclid class like SCP 173.

Neon:"So it's the same as SCP-173."

Rapi:"What makes it an Euclid class, Agent ?"

Agent:"Watch, and also, it's basically the opposite of SCP 173."

Red Hood:"You mean he doesn't like his face being seen ?"

Agent:"Yep. So just continue on watching."

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-096 is to be contained in its cell, a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m airtight steel cube, at all times. Weekly checks for any cracks or holes are mandatory. There are to be absolutely no video surveillance or optical tools of any kind inside SCP-096's cell. Security personnel will use pre-installed pressure sensors and laser detectors to ensure SCP-096's presence inside the cell.

Anis:"huh, wait, so his room doesn't have any form of surveillance ?"

Agent:"Yeah, you'll get to know why later on."

Any and all photos, video, or recordings of SCP-096's likeness are strictly forbidden without approval from Dr. ███ and O5-█.

Anis:"Wait, all photos, video or recordings of him are strictly forbidden ? Is it really that bad ?"

Agent:"Yeah, it is."

Description: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair.

SCP-096's jaw can open to four (4) times the norm of an average human. Other facial features remain similar to an average human, with the exception of the eyes, which are also devoid of pigmentation. It is not yet known whether SCP-096 is blind or not. It shows no signs of any higher brain functions, and is not considered to be sapient.

The Nikkes are quite surprised at this, that his jaw can be open up to 4 times than an average human.

Belorta:"Ah man, why don't I have that ? I can eat a whole lot more food with it."

Mica:"I don't think it's possible for you to have that."

Anis:"So is he blind or not ?"

Agent:"How am I supposed to know ?"

Lilith:"So it's not very smart... But for the strength that it has... It's really is something else..."

Agent:"Yeah... just continue on watching and if you wondered how these people were able to put it into containment, you'll see why."

SCP-096 is normally extremely docile, with pressure sensors inside its cell indicating it spends most of the day pacing by the eastern wall. However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently. Approximately one (1) to two (2) minutes after the first viewing, SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face (who will from this point on be referred to as SCP-096-1).