୨୧~16

_____

_____

"Peace..."Hanni closed her eyes and exhales.

"This really doesn't make any sense..."
Haerin scoffs, followed by her frowning..

"Yeah...Why are we even doing this?"
I complained because I felt sceptical about it.

But Danielle and Hyein doesn't seem to be hating it as much as we do. They didn't complain but instead, they just did it as Hanni did.

"This feels weird, especially on a literal rooftop..."
Haerin couldn't stay calm because we were on the rooftop of our house. And yes, she's scared of heights...She couldn't help but kept on looking out the floor, resulting to her feeling more anxious and scared.

She grinned her teeth every time Hanni said "Relax" or maybe "peace" and "shhsh".

A few minutes later, it seems like Haerin couldn't hold it anymore.
"Ugh! I can't keep doing this!!!"
She shouted as she was frightened. She ran out of the rooftop and climbed down the stairs before we could reach out to her.

I immediately ran after her. When I reached downstairs, I saw her sitting on the sofa and grinning as if nothing had happened to her.

"Are you out of your mind now?!"
I yelled at her.

"I'm okay, I was just panicking up there."
She said with a calm voice, grinning right after.

Soon, the others came running downstairs. They were as shock as me, their jaws dropped.
"W-weren't you scared just now...?"
Hanni pointed upstairs looking dumb-founded by Haerin's action.

Suddenly, we heard something that sounds like an alarm clock from the kitchen. We can also hear someone humming, but it must be my mom...Or so I thought...

As we were approaching the kitchen door, Danielle stopped. "Why aren't you coming?" I asked as she just stared at the door with her eyes opened wide.

"I actually don't think that's your mom..."

She just stood there like a statue.

"why do you think of that?"
I asked with a puzzled face.

"The humming...."

"It sounds a lot deeper, and  know that's not your mom...."
She claimed as we all stared at her in silence..

I  slowly slide the door open, tilting my head which was followed my friends right after. I was trying to be as gentle as I could but with my friend's body force, I suddenly let go of the door and we all fell, accompanied by a loud sound banging.

"Ow..."

"Ouch..."

"Why are you guys so fucking heavy?!"
I yelled because their bodies were on top of me.

They slowly got up and gasped, I was confused and looked at them then I turned to what seems to be what they were gasping for.

It was Seunghan...out of all people...What is wrong with this man!
As if that wasn't enough...

"Hi there"
Someone said with a calm voice...

And it was freaking Minji....What on earth are they doing in my house...We were all in shock. Soon then my mom entered the kitchen, humming with groceries in her hand.

"Ooh honey, you all are done with your...meditation thingy..."
My mom look pleased and then grinned.

"Mom...what are they doing here?"

I asked with a frowning face.

"Ooh..They came here because they said they felt bad for you...Aren't they so beautiful and thoughtful??"  My mom said delightedly.

Our confused constant blinking made my mom look sheepish. "Are you guys...okay?" My mom asked as we tried to force a smile on our face.

We all turned around, facing Seunghan and Minji. I hated to see her there but what can I say? I didn't want to throw a tantrum in front of mom so I tried to kept it cool.

We all sigh and looked at Seunghan, who was wearing a whole weird looking apron with flower pattern, my mom's ideal pattern obvi.

"yikes.."

Our jaws were on the floor, looking indifferent. Why was he wearing that out of all the other 'nice' aprons.

"He looks like an innocent guy in that apron and light shirt"
Hanni whispered to me with an admiring eyes.

"You're so weird to say that"

"What? I'm not!!"

Then we heard Seunghan scoffing, "Breakfast  is ready, are you guys hungry??" He asked with the most innocent smile ever. arghhhh I wanna crush that guy, he's so good at acting he could be an actor himself.

"Yes! we are!!"
Danielle and Hanni responded with a satisfied face.

_____

The next thing I know is me, my mom and my friends on the same table as Seunghan And Minji...I've never imagined this, even in my imaginations.

There was a moment of silence, it was so awkward because I was placed, right between Seunghan and Minji. Of course, it could be really uncomfortable. 

The silence was saved by my mom, who was clapping her hands plenty of times before speaking. "Alright, let's dig in shall we??"

We all nodded and said nothing. As we were eating, I noticed Minji trying to flirt with Seunghan, every chance she got. 

"Noo hannie, i'll get it for you" Then placed a bacon on Seunghan's rice..
I could sense him getting uncomfortable too, and for me because as  mentioned I sat right between them meaning Minji always interrupted me, who was just trying to eat peacefully.

"Here you go hannie!"
Minji placed kimchi on Seunghan's rice. This somehow got on my nerves because it was like the 100th time. 

I slapped my chopsticks and spoon on the table as I stood up, frustratedly.
"I'm done eating, enjoy you guys..."

I left the dining table, and walked out the kitchen door.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Hi, sorry again for uploading this on Saturday.
I was too busy preparing for my upcoming Exam 
so I haven't have the time to write the story.
I'm also scared I'll continue following this routine
of uploading new chapters on Saturday.
I try to upload the next chapter on Friday next week....

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.
Have a good and great day/night!

See you in the next chapter<33

----- 20:15pm