I wanted to scream so I did. I screamed when he went deep and I moaned his name when he pulled back and thrust again.

"Quiet," he said through clenched teeth as he continued his thrusts.

I covered my mouth with my other hand and let my eyes roll back. He was so good it was unfair.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I started rubbing myself. That's when I lost it. I clenched after each wave of pleasure his thrusts brought. My legs trembled on either side of him and I gave my all into suppressing the sounds that left my mouth.

My vision darkened around the edges, but I kept my eyes on Nick's face—engraving the image of his messy hair, dark eyes, parted lips, and knitted brows into my mind forever.

He watched intensely as I fell apart and over the edge. My back arched and my hands flew to his arms, digging my nails into his skin and finding leverage. Even as I orgasmed, he kept his rhythm.

My walls felt sensitive after my first release. Every thrust after that kept shattering me, bringing tears to my eyes in the best way possible. I let him use me until his movements grew sloppy and his eyes rolled back, mouth drawing deep breaths in.

I felt something warm on my stomach and he fell on top of me. No one dared to move for the next minute.

Spent, he grabbed a towel and cleaned us up after a while. Then he laid beside me again. We were catching our breaths.

It was quiet again. My heart was pounding and I waited for my room to stop spinning before I spoke. "We're safe, you know. I'm on the injection." I smiled brightly at my principal, "So, how'd I do?"

"Amazing," he uttered plainly, "But don't flatter yourself too much, Ms. Martin," the corner of his lips twitched up, "Because we aren't done yet."

I opened my mouth for a retort, but failed to think of one. When he noticed my speechless state, he winked.

He fucking winked.

I crossed my arms and tried to look as unentertained as possible. He laughed at my stupid attempt and tipped my chin up, his lips brushing softly against mine.

"Get up and turn around," he whispered before kissing me.

We both got up, on our knees on my bed. I turned around. Nikolas kissed my shoulder. He kept teasing until I felt a sharp sting at my ass.

"In the air. Now."

Jeez, bossy much?

I got on all fours for the man. He pulled me towards him and I felt the head of Nick Jr. right at my entrance. I heard him spit and turning my head, I watched as he coated his shaft until it was slick. He bit his lip as he pushed the head in, followed by the rest of him.

I hissed when I felt his base. "Damn it, " I sounded breathless. It was impressive how quickly he recovered. But then again, we've been anticipating this for far too long.

Nikolas gripped my hips and started thrusting in and out, his hips bucking against mine. I arched my back as much as I could, letting my face rest against the soft mattress.

Closing my eyes shut, I focused on the raw feel of his hardness inside me. His fingers found my hair and tugged, bringing me up until my upper back touched his chest. Nikolas was still going in and out of me, my ass bouncing against his pelvis.

"This is what you wanted, right?" his voice was hoarse against my ear.

"Yes," I managed to blurt out, "Fuck yes."

He was building up pleasure within me again. It felt so good that I couldn't possibly imagine myself stopping.

"Then fucking show me," he released his hold and I stumbled forward on my elbows.