Chapter 3: The Caribbean And It's Beach Episode

Start from the beginning

Tarisa: Really? On the perimeter of the base?

Stella: But I heard a squall came, so he ran off. An extremely hot squall.

"A hot squall?" Tarisa says that as Valerio looks away embarrassed of what he's hearing from the girls talk. Until Valerio then lightens the mood for himself by giving Archni a plate of food to him. "Come on, eat up Archni."

Archni: Okay, okay, okay.

As Archni took the plate and eats his food, he then noticed Yui by herself looking out at the water. Which she was thinking back of whenever she did from before, of getting this far for her was worth it. Archni was going go speak to her, but a commotion occurs where Tarisa and Inia were arguing.

Tarisa: What the hell?! Is that how you act when someone's trying to be nice to you?

Inia: I don't need it.

Tarisa: I'm trying to be polite, and you're just being a jerk!

Inia: I only came here because I was ordered to. I won't eat meat.

Tarisa: I'm not forcing you to!

Inia: You're so quick to yell because your heart is weak.

That caused Tarisa to be upset of what Inia said causing to almost resulting close to a fight breaking out. But fortunately Cryska pulls Inia out and Archni hold Tarisa back and says to her.

Archni: Enough. The last thing we all need from both sides is having you and her being at each others throats. Alongside of that would result all of us being in part of that outcome.

Cryska then made accusements, while Archni think to his thoughts in his head. "I take back what I said of the Cold War being halted. With of fighting a war with aliens on earth, I doubt that my world wouldn't have to deal with the Soviets considering they don't exist alongside the BETA."

Archni's mind: But in this world, it's the continuation of the Cold War in the form of squabbles on a round table. (Sighs) When will this beach episode is going to end? Just skip me next to the scene or day, whatever it is!

Timeskip

Since after the party, the next day passed by. The test flight teams are at the beach and are paired up in twos of groups for a paddling competition. Which resulted the participants to be paired up in by rock paper scissors. Inia being with Tarisa and Cryska with Yui. All four of them wearing swimsuits, as Inia ain't fond of being in the ocean and Tarisa wasn't satisfied of the outcome being paired with her.

 All four of them wearing swimsuits, as Inia ain't fond of being in the ocean and Tarisa wasn't satisfied of the outcome being paired with her

Cryska: Um, it's okay, Inia...

With Cryska trying to comfort Inia, as she doesn't want be separated from Cryska, Yui felt and then decided do something about of what she's seeing.
In which her and Cryska both saying at the same time of taking her place, alongside of being puzzled too after they spoke.