8 ( Whatever It Costs You)

"Nie Huaisang, that's not how a friend should act". Nie Mingjue said sternly to his brother, showing his dislike for the latter's action that he saw from the screen.

Nie Huaisang has no intention in denying that fact. He has no right to talk back like he always do to his brother. So he just lowered his head and keep muttering sorry under his breath.

"Wei Wuxian... I'm sorry for my brother's behaviour". Nie Mingjue said to the fragile boy that's now in Lan Wangji's embrace.

Wei Ying turn to look at that big man. He smiled at him, simply saying that he don't mind it with his sincere eyes.

He knew that he's too dramatic at that time. Maybe that's why his life so tragic in the past. Or maybe until now.

Nie Mingjue don't know what to say now as he feels guilty towards the boy. He still remember on how did he hurt that boy in the past when telling him that he's such an arrogant brat. Really...no one's pure here other than Wei Ying himself.

Jiang Cheng too want to say sorry to his brother for his acts in the past.

But, do he deserves to be forgiven?
Seeing how devastated Wei Ying and how cruel that emotions in flooding in his heart, he knew that he, the brother,the best friend and in the same time is the rival of Wei Wuxian did not even deserved even the little particle of Wei Wuxian forgiveness.
...........

Collecting all the bravery he still have, he approach the crowd while giving his best smile to them.

The crowd, especially the one who loves Wei Ying to the core, can feels thorn ripping apart their heart, forcing it to gulp down the immense feelings of fear, making them wanted to puke from this sensation.

Still shivering in those killing emotions, they asked themselves, questioning the deepest part of heart.

Is this really what he felt?

Was they wrong in judging this Wei Wuxian?

They can feel how much insecurity Wei Ying felt towards the Lan boy and it make them want to hug and tell him that everything's okay and he should rest assured.

They even can feels how frightens the young lad is, making them cries because these emotions really do triggering their mind, slowly bringing the healthy mind to the edge of madness.

And too for the Cold Lan. He gave him his usual blinding smile to that boy, trying to make that cold Lan forget everything happened last night. He hopes.

"Well.... that smile will actually make me forget everything. And I have no doubt that so many people had crashed to a tree while looking at him". Jin Ling said while smiling bitterly, telling the joke in a really not suitable time, didn't he?

It's odd, isn't it?

The smile given by Wei Wuxian's forgery, despite that, it always succeed in arousing others mood, making them feeling convalescent.

And that's what's happening right now in the screen. He's smiling so that other feels the jovial meanwhile he himself is in the feeling ofdespair.

What should we do? Or actually,what can we do to save this poor soul?

Lan Wangji grab his tight hard, his hand shaking, crying while mumbling to himself about how much self hatred he had for himself right now. The condemnation that has been stabbing in his heart is sharpened by seconds.

He has been nurturing exasperation to the world, to the humans that has been affecting his A-Ying's in a bad way. And he resent the one who hurt Wei Ying without their knowing and act like nothing happened.