7 (Don't Deserves To Die)

" Woww!! So tempting!". A sudden heavy voice echoed through the crowd. Sound so deep that it make some shivers.

And all eyes averted to that voice's source.

Their eyes almost bawled out seeing the owner of that eerie sound.
It's Wen Ruohan!. OMFG!

"What?". He ask with an innocent face.

"Shut up! Who are you?! Dare saying like that about my uncle!". Jin Ling feels disgusted with this man. Who's this man?!

"Me?". Wen Ruohan pointed to himself.

"Yeah you! Then who else?! Suddenly come out of nowhere!".

"Well, I'm We-"

"A-Ling, that's not how you greet someone older".Wen Ruohan's voice was cut by Wei Ying.

He approach the old(handsome)man and bow slightly with a small smile.

"Greetings,Sect Leader Wen Ruohan".

"Sect Leader Wen?!" Most of the new generations child gasped in surprise. Bitch!you serious?! This man is Wen Ruohan?!

Jiang Fengmian rose up from his seat and approach him too while the said Wen is busy looking at Wei Ying's pretty face.

"Ouhh!! You're Wei Wuxian, right?!"

And received a small nod from Wei Ying.

"Woahh!! Holy Qingxuan! I did expect you to be good looking, but not at this level! Well, you know..at that time when we're having a war, I have no interest to look carefully at your beauty. So, I didn't realises that you're such an angel!". He said while putting his finger down his chin.

Wei Ying can only smile while hiding the blush on his face. He hate Wen Ruohan, of course he is! Why wouldn't he?. But now, he has no intention to kill this oldman when he's getting weaker by seconds. Moreover,Wen Ruohan's resurrection is all because of him.

Jiang Fengmian who's now close to them took his son's hand and put him aside.

Confronting Wen Ruohan with such a deep hatred and a boiling anger in his eyes, he almost jump to the said Wen and scratch all over his face.

Lan Wangji can only see his wife's now sitting once again on Wei Changze's lap. Can he kidnap his own wife? Why do Wei Ying fathersss keep separating them?Is this what people often called forbidden love?

He avert his eyes to Wen Ruohan which the Wen did not even realise. He looks at him coldly,and suddenly he ROLLED his eyes, making the students beside him almost jump in surprise.

'Such a slut man! I don't like Wen Ruohan! Dare seducing Wei Ying, I'll burn the Wen Clan!'

(Can someone tell him that Wen Clan has already burnt down?)

"You!" Jiang Fengmian yell and point his finger to Wen Ruohan.

"Me?"

"How can you be here?!".

"I don't know! Don't ask me!". He yelled back while showing such a childish look.