3

Seungcheol stood near the bench where Mingyu and Wonwoo always spent time together, hoping to meet the person Mingyu talked about.

Wonwoo was a significant part of Mingyu's life. As the second person to fill Mingyu's days and provide comfort after Seungcheol, he was incredibly grateful.

Jeon Wonwoo stood right in front of Seungcheol, smiling as if Seungcheol could see that smile.

But Wonwoo had made himself invisible, possibly making Seungcheol look foolish, even though that wasn't his intention.

"Thank you for your immense effort, love, care, and everything you've poured entirely into Mingyu. You've successfully been a father who raised and made him into the great man he is now. Just like you, unchanging in your goodness."

Seungcheol smiled, as if he could see Wonwoo's smile and hear his words just now. "Jeon Wonwoo. Are you here and watching me now?" He asked as if he were addressing a truly tangible presence. "If so, I just want to say, our Mingyu has grown up and has a face very much like yours. Thank you for bringing him into the world. And for accompanying and comforting him while I was working."

The bench in Yeosohwa Park next to the light was where Wonwoo first informed Seungcheol that he was pregnant with his child. Three o'clock in the afternoon. It was an indescribable joy for Seungcheol to hear it.

"Mingyu is in a very weak condition right now."

"Yes, I know that. I always watch over him from a distance. It hurts to see him in this state. I'll go see him and kiss his forehead now. Like I always do whenever he cries in your embrace when he was still a fragile baby after he was born."

"You'll come to Mingyu, right?"

"Of course."

Wonwoo took steps to get closer to Seungcheol. Suddenly, Seungcheol felt a shiver.

"Because I love Mingyu."

.

End

.

Inspired by the fanfiction titled "Cerita Minghao" by Foxyhitss-Rossie Cake on FFN.

It's a story that made me cry. Unfortunately, what I wrote may not be as good as hers. But I hope it can still entertain all of you who read it.