16

Mattheo
I cannot put into words, our bond, our love it is fucking incredible. When we fuck it's like a god damn mating ritual! Intense, passionate, sexy. The feeling of one of the boys being inside me while i am inside her, fuck i could explode at the thought! Theo and Enzo feel the same. We always knew we had these hidden feelings buried, but out of respect to Draco we knew he wasn't bi, he was always fine with 3ways but that was just standard, was never anything special. Being with her gives us the release we needed. Can fully express ourselves, and she's fucking into it. I always catch her fingering herself when us boys play around. Not that she gets much from herself, we have spoilt her there, she would probably need to fist herself as her hands are tiny. We will get her some toys, hell get all of us some toys. We have the rest of our lives to explore our limits now!

I spoke to my father about the union we all have. He surprised me by being supportive. Probably because its the families involved, I'm the only half blood where as the others are pure, which satisfies his need for pureblood supremacy.

I still worry about Tom, he does love her, he just never knew how to express it properly. Although the other part of me wants to murder him for treating our girl like a fucking toy! I could never just leave her laying in a heap, she's at her most sexy at the end, breathless and weak, needing help getting up and cleaned. Aftercare is our routine with her, makes us more close if thats even possible now, but now it's taking care of each other.

I have a surprise for everyone, when y/n and i were in Barcelona I purchased a restaurant and a bar, along with a penthouse apartment near by. I plan on us living there. Me and Theo running the food side, Enzo and Y/n running the bar. We need a future plan outside my fathers plans. Be a nice escape for everyone! Not just us.

I wrap up the details neatly, leaving them on the bed, they wake up still in a sweaty heap from this mornings workout. Y/n notices the gift first and nudges the other 2. They're faces light up! Eyes filed with so much joy! 'You serious dude?' Theo jumps up and kisses me. 'Yes, I purchased it all on the trip there, was waiting for the refurbishments to be completed before I announced anything, the Nott family will be supplying the wine there after all' y/n starts to cry happy tears. 'I never imagined living anywhere else!' She leaps into my arms. 'Your father helped, well all our fathers did, and i did promise you we will go back again'

We all have a shower and head down for food, its fucking lunchtime! Oh well. Sex comes first, food a very close second. We shower and get dressed to head down for the massive spread my father in law has laid out for us.