9

New York was fucking incredible! Such a busy city, yet central park being quiet. He spoilt me rotten! Well they all have in their own way. I feel so loved and wanted. I am the luckiest girl in the world!

I get blindfolded, 'hold on princess' Mattheo whispers into my ear. We apparate, fuck knows where. We arrive, somewhere hot, i can feel the warm breeze on my skin. He takes the blindfold off and we're in Barcelona!!

Mattheo
Her skin glows in the spanish sun. I packed her bag for her. I take her straight to the aquarium, she loves animals. She makes the most adorable noise when she sees a beluga whale. I take her to dinner, she loves food then she loves riding each of us. Her moans when she takes a bite gets me rock hard instantly. I adjust and she notices. She teases me as we both eat. Oh she's going to fucking regret this later! We finish dessert and i am quick to scoop her up and get her back to the villa.

'Bedroom now!' I demand her. Like the good little girl she is, she scurries off. I make my way to the bedroom and shes on the bed, in the most sexy deep red lingerie set. Ohh thats ending up on the floor in tee minus 5 minutes! I blindfold her again, taking some cuffs from my bag i tie her wrists to the bed, leaving her ankles free so i have control. 'If it gets too much say red ok?' I make sure shes aware and comfortable before i start. I rip the lingerie off her glorious body. Her nipple stiff, pussy glistening already with how wet she is. I get a hot massage candle and pour the wax over her perfect tits. 'Oh mattheo!' Fuck her moans are perfect. I massage her, every fucking inch of her. She is close already and i have to even started! 'Please baby, i need to feel you touch!' She tries rubbing her thighs together to gain any sort of friction. 'Naughty girl' i turn her over and slap her ass raw. Her whimpers from the pain do something to me. 'More Mattheo!' My girl likes it kinky and rough. I slap again leaving the other cheek with a solid handprint. Her juices dripping from her. I pinch her clit and she screams from her climax.

'I haven't begun yet my princess' i whisper i her ear. Shes soo overstimulated. I uncuff her, i love it when she digs her nails into my skin, i pull her onto my lap. She grinds on my cock hard and fast, i guide her hips keeping her balance. This pleasure has consumed her. My hips meet her rhythm in perfect sync. I feel her clench around me, she's close again. I pick up my pace making sure she rides through this intense climax she's building up. 'Play with yourself! Make yourself squirt all over me! Drench me with your liquid!' Her eyes widen, her hand playing vigorously with her throbbing clit. Moments later she fucking soaks me, I ram back inside her, I instantly cum. I keep fucking her as i don't get soft. ' mattheo!! I cant, its too much!' I make her squirt again and again. Her body is weak from shaking through her climaxes. I cum again inside her and pull out to see my cum pour out of her. Seeing her creampie is a fucking glorious sight.

I kiss her passionately, picking her up and leading her to the bathroom. She needs aftercare. I bath her and massage her. Rubbing lotion on her wrists as they're slightly bruised. We continue exploring the city, going to the zoo, shopping, seeing the churches and museums. 'I don't want to leave Mattheo' i see the sadness in her face. 'I know princess, we will come back I promise' we apparate back. She is exhausted. I lay her in my bed and tuck her in. I lay next to her stroking her hair. The others arrive but they just watch her sleep. 'We need to give her a few days, she needs rest' i say to them. They all agree even though the blue balls will destroy us.