𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

Y/n lifted her two legs onto the jaw of the tirainege, shoving it down. Closing her eyes, she grabs the thick tusk of viper fangs and slowly begins working on freeing herself from this bind.

Slowly moving downwards unsheathing your arm from the fangs. Pain left screaming, littering, surrounding your arm as you freed it. Blood dripped through two large holes on either side of the elbow. Blood continues to drip and drip onto the ruined ground.

Taking in the once breathtaking scenery these lands didn't look beautiful anymore. They looked down right horrendous. They looked tainted with hands that made everything unbalanced.

Lifting up her dominant arm, she grabs a hold of her sword, yanking it out of the beast's eye, it entirely tainted with its reddish crimson blood that came from it.

A low cry fills the air. Snapping her head towards Lystra seeing her and her three children crowd around. Y/n rushes over there to the best of her abilities growing exhausted from the battle she had faced, growing exhausted as the venom works its way towards everywhere.

Sluggish you dropped to your knees, forcing out of your mouth, "Lystra what's wrong?" She was hovering over something, hiding it from the world.

Lifting her head, she continues to cry silently, moving her snout away so Y/n could see what was underneath. A small panther, her cub. The runt of them all writhing in pain. She had saved Y/n when the shadows returned her sight.

Gulping, swallowing hard, Y/n shakes her head, "There has to be a way to heal her." Her eyes bored into those violet eyes that had strangely turned into bright green made from the forest. "Lystra...how did you heal me when I had almost died from the tirainege? How?!"

Lystra turns her head off to the distance, pointing into the direction before setting her sights onto her youngest. Y/n lowers herself, asking, "Let me take her, let me heal her like you healed me. Please." Y/n begged and begged.

Until Lystra had finally moved, and had allowed Y/n to lift the small nameless panther into her arms even if she was gravely injured on her own, she waved it all off for the sake of the panther.

And they moved in sync.

Heading deeper into the forest. Heading down unmarked trails, sprouting branches slamming into Y/n as she kept moving, running against the beat of the wind. Running through slippery rock as the rain began tumbling onto the ground. The weather being manipulated as a storm came tumbling in.

Whining just beneath your hold left shivering as the biting coldness continues to suppress the air around you all.

Time ticking by all too quickly, the nameless panther in your hold had begun slipping ever so slowly, ever so patiently.

Pacing the room, Katie dressed ready to go to the Galaxy Garrison this being her first time she's officially going as a student. Bouncing at the ball of her feet, she nervously plays with her own hands, exhaling heavily.

Y/n hearing Katie pacing in the bathroom, she unlocks the door and leans up against the doorframe. "What's taking you this long?"

Katie's amber eyes lifted up sliding into your (color) ones. Clearing her throat, she began explaining, "I'm not allowed on Garrison property, permanently banned."

Eyeing the scissors, eyeing the feeling radiating off the room, Y/n steps past the threshold closing the door shut, locking it so Colleen didn't hear this conversation. "What do you mean permanently banned?" Y/n demands their younger sister to give more context to the situation.