𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

Tightening the grip of your sword, eyes glaring, boring into the beast that you took the tail from. You stayed crouching, waiting and waiting and waiting until it made a move on you. Until it dared to fight a losing battle that you knew you would win.

The shadows swiping underneath your ear lobe had begun whispering their nonsense. Had begun speaking in tongues, riddles upon riddles. Make a crow's eyes. They sang in sweet delicious tones. We can make a true warrior out of you. Y/n took their words in with extensive care. You can see all. Out of us we wish to survive.

Watching the beast with only one eye, Y/n whispers in her own songs of complete sense, "Do what you must, help me take the tirainege down."

And they obeyed without another thought to pass behind their curling of licking flames of pure darkness. Spreading like vines, wrapping, hugging around her figure. Cinching, handsy before finally they shot into your scarred eye that no longer worked.

Shoving every piece of themselves inside of there inflicting pain.

Stumbling backwards, taking her sights away from the tirainege. She groaned, hissed, screamed in all name of silence. Making sure to make minimal sound as possible as to not provoke the beast that wanted her death.

The shadows continued to pile until it could no longer fit. Until it was shoved further beneath the eye causing black veins to appear just below stretching as far as to the tip of her cheeks. The once film white eye had turned just an inky black. Pressing a hand to her eye.

Hearing the ground being pound into, Y/n snaps her head up staring at the tirainege charging straight towards her.

It all happened so quickly. Too quickly. Within one moment the tirainege was charging the next moment something grasped a hold of its face. Clawing it ferociously. A ball of raven black on it.

Blinking. The tirainege waved its head around and about trying to get this small fur ball off of him. Left roaring as curse words. Y/n lifted her head up taking in her surroundings noticing a major difference. She could finally see out of her eye again. Only her left eye had shown some difference.

Major difference.

The shadows were more prominent, more contrasted and noticeable. But that didn't matter now. What mattered now was taking down this beast.

Seeing as the small panther tossed off of it and slammed into the ground.

Y/n cracked her neck, rolling her shoulders. She grips the blade harder, her knuckles practically becoming pure white. Charging up to the tirainege the beast face had a permanent scowl planning to chase after the small panther that it had thrown off of himself.

Only turning when he had noticed the stiff girl's disappearance. A low rumbling growl left it taking in the area around him. His numb swinging around not able to grasp anything anymore. All because that girl took it from him and he planned to exact his revenge.

Y/n stabbed the tirainege in the paw. Roaring loudly, the small flying critters flew away to get rid of the noises that rang through their ears.

Lifting to its hind legs tall and proud but in this state it was tall and in pain. Stomping onto the ground, Y/n dodged its legs, watching as the world caved, paw prints embedded into the world as rocks spiked upwards.

Within a flash, the beast tried grasping her with its tail and when that became of no use when she came tumbling towards it like a bullet, he lifted itself up and stomped the ground once more hoping that the ground beneath the both of them would cause her to fall over. In which it did.

Slipping from jagged uneven grounds, she catches herself. Lifting herself up high. Fangs snagging her, piercing deep into the flesh that was her own. Blood seeped out of her arm and into the tirainege's mouth filling it with desire to kill. Fueling its need to feed.

Picking her up off the ground and into the air. The tirainege glares at her with hunger made of dark eyes meant, designed to take what it wanted. Take what it craved most of all. And it was your death so it could strip every muscle, every meat you had possessed leaving you just bone.

Lifting her dominant arm that wasn't wedged between the fangs. Survival at its fittest. It was to live or to die. Natural selection picking her off in one way or another. And she wasn't going to let her life be put to vain. She lifted her sword, whispers of familiar voices speaking loud and clear telling her where she should aim her sword. Which area would cause the quickest damage, would cause his timely death.

Shoving the sword halfway into its own eye socket. The beast didn't let out any sound as it just dropped onto the ground. Scrunching her legs, curling into a ball, she lands still clutched within the beast's mouth, the side of your body slams into the ground.

Breathing heavily. Boring your eyes into the very thing trying to kill you laid there looking lifeless. You had killed it. Had earned yourself the right to return back to Morana and Orion.

 Had earned yourself the right to return back to Morana and Orion