Vol 1, Sortie 5: Classes...

A first official day at Beacon academy has begun. The sun rose from atop the mountains, with a cold breeze within the air, and students waking up in their new dorm rooms. Among the group of teams were Team RWBY, JNPR, and the Vesper's. Ruby had exciting plans while Jaune and his group were going to take it nice and easy, Snail though had other idea's. He was of course the first to wake up, and to get dressed in his new beacon uniform while holding an air horn in his right hand, ready to wake his team up 2 hours before class. He looked around the room to see Freud sleeping completely still, so still that he can be mistaken as being dead. Pater was sleeping in a calm manner with his glasses on his desk. Rusty though was man spreading, his blankets nearly falling off and he was snoring. Snail had decided that he has seen enough, it's time to wake them up.

He shook the air horn a few times and prepared himself for the loud sound and possibly his teammates screaming. Once he shook it enough, he put his finger on the horn and closed his eyes and-

.

.

.

(Silence)

Snail opened his eyes and looked confused to see the air horn not working. He shook it again and prepared himself once again until-

(LOUD WHISTLE NOISE!)

Vesper's: "AAAAHHHH!"

Each member, including Snail, jumped to the sound of the loud whistle that blasted into their room. Freud, Pater and Rusty each fell off their beds with their hair disheveled and each of them slowly standing on their feet looking at Snail with pissed off expressions.

 Rusty: "REALLY SNAIL, A WHISTLE IN THE MORNING!?"

Freud: "I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF THIS SHIT YOU KNOW!"

Pater: "PLEASE STOP SNAIL! WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

Snail: "It wasn't me!"

Each of them looked at each other confused.

Freud: "Then who the hell blew that damn whistle!?"

Snail walked towards the source of the sound, on the right side of their room.

Snail: "That sound came from the other side of this wall, and if I'm not mistaken. Team RWBY are the ones occupying the room next door."

Freud stood up and stomped his way to the door, opened it and left.

Pater: "Oh boy, he's mad. Should we... you know?"

Rusty: "Once Freuds upset, there is no stopping him."

Freud walked out of his dorm room and made a path straight towards team RWBY's dorm. Once he reached it, he knocked on the door loudly multiple times. After a few seconds, Ruby opened the door with a whistle in hand and a smile on her face. Freud had found the culprit.

Ruby: "Oh, hello Freud! How are you on this fine-"

Ruby didn't get to finish her sentence as Freud snatched the whistle from her hand with his AC arm and crushed it. He dropped the crushed whistle on the ground and walked back to his dorm.

Ruby: "...morning..."

Yang walked out behind Ruby, witnessing the scene.

Yang: "Sheesh, guess Freud isn't a morning person huh?"

Freud walked back to his room and entered it. As he did, he came face to face with Snail and glared at him, or to be more precise, the object in his right hand. Freud looked up at Snail directly in the eye's with visible anger on his face.