"Fuck. Y'all. House-", a hard smack had cut my sentence short. I look at my mother expecting her to have regret across her face, but she has a hard glare there.

My father is standing now, his attention on me. He was about to speak, but my sentence cut him short.

"I'm leaving", I cry. I walk out the dining room quickly heading for the stairs. Once to the stairs I begin running up them wiping my tears.

"She ain't gone leave, she gone lock herself in that Damn room", my mother says unfazed by me.

"How you know?", my father asks. Before my mom could respond I hear my father foot steps after me.

Running into my room I got one thought in my head; escape. I lock my door making sure my father can't stop me.

I hear twisting from the door knob. When the person on the other side realizes the can't get in the person bangs on the door.

"Kaylin open up!", my father yells.

I ignore him as I grab multiple outfits and personal items from my bathroom. With my hands full of clothes I stuff my clothes into a duffel bag. Then I place My personal things into the bag. As I pack I think about how I'm going to escape.

I look at my window, we are pretty high up, but I don't care. Walking hurriedly to my window I look down thinking of an escape. I look down and see nothing, but bushes I can't fall in those.

The banging on my door grows louder. I look back at my room and see something I value in this world; my clothes.

I rush over to my clothes with escaping in mind.

"Kaylin open up", my father yells.

"Leave me alone, don't try to talk to me now, you just didn't want to", I yell my voice cracking making me seem so weak. At my voice my father stops banging, I'm so happy the door didn't break open.

I tie pants, shirts, socks I tie it all together making a rope.

"I'm sorry baby, open up", my father says making my frantic moves stop.

"Leave her grown ass alone, she in the wrong not us", my mom says. Frowning I search for something to tie my rope to, finally I see the knob to my closet. I tie the rope around tightly praying it doesn't untie it's self.

I almost begin climbing down the rope, but my father's next sentence stops me.

"Shut up, KhaLani you probably felt this way when David Fucked you over", my father yells in rage. His voice makes me jump, but I tone into their conservation.

This David dude again?

"That was different!", My mother yells back I can hear the hurt in her voice.

"How was it he said he loved you then took yo virginity and left! Our daughter is hurting the same way you were, Kaylin open up", my father yells.

I stood in the middle of my room staring at the door that might break off the hinges. For a moment I want to open it, but what would be the point? For what I done my father, brothers and mother hates me.

My mother had dealt with something similar that I dealt with? Why she yelling and cursing me out like she never did? Why She making me out to be the bad guy when she did the same?

Tears fall, she making me seem like the most wrong person when she did the same shit I did?

Realising my father stopped banging on the door I go to the window wanting my escape. Climbing down was sort of hard, but I'm used to climbing ropes; we use to always climb one in gym class.